• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cookbooks for All Cooks & Great Fundraiser!

nda in Summary,The cookbook prices have been increased to include tax. The author advises all of her customers that the prices include shipping and handling. The author takes her laptop to meetings to give the receipts to the gift recipients. The customer care representative from TPC advised that this is correct to market.
bre32975
This is for all the cook's loving new COOKBOOKS! Also can be used as a FUNdraiser!

Hope you enjoy...

Attachments

• cooks library_gift sets.doc
    198.5 KB · Views: 358
Why are you marking the prices up?

I'm with Linda. Why mark them up? And it's against policy to charge more than the catalog price. If you've upped the prices to include tax, then you need to indicate that on the form so that people know the prices include tax.

I'm not marketing prices up I advise all my customers that the prices include Shipping & Handling with Round Up The Heart cause. Most of my customers are businesses that appreciate that when they receive their receipts they turn them in for tax donation to local food banks. I'm very upfront about that so they know I am not uping the cost in any way to benefit me. I give the flyers with catalogs if they feel they want to order any individual they are welcome to this as well. For instance I take my laptop in if they choose two gift sets they are told immediately that the shipping is reduced if they choose that way. Most keep them individual to give the receipts to gift recipients for guarantees. I called TPC Customer Care and they advise this is correct to market without going against policy.

bre32975 said:
I'm not marketing prices up I advise all my customers that the prices include Shipping & Handling with Round Up The Heart cause. Most of my customers are businesses that appreciate that when they receive their receipts they turn them in for tax donation to local food banks. I'm very upfront about that so they know I am not uping the cost in any way to benefit me. I give the flyers with catalogs if they feel they want to order any individual they are welcome to this as well. For instance I take my laptop in if they choose two gift sets they are told immediately that the shipping is reduced if they choose that way. Most keep them individual to give the receipts to gift recipients for guarantees. I called TPC Customer Care and they advise this is correct to market without going against policy.

Now I'm more confused. How can you charge $16.00 when the cookbook costs $14.75 + s/h 4.25 + tax = that equals over $20.

Just remember to keep your business simple for you. Adhere to PC guidelines and when in doubt ALWAYS check you policy manual!

For Example:

Stoneware Inspirations 14.75
S&H 4.25
8.1% Tax 1.15
RUFTH .10
-------------------------------
Total 16.00

$14.75+$4.25=$19.00, add tax that's $20.15. If you want to round it up, it's $21. I'm confused too.

:confused:

Debbie :confused:

bre32975 said:
For Example:

Stoneware Inspirations 14.75
S&H 4.25
8.1% Tax 1.15
RUFTH .10
-------------------------------
Total 16.00

Ah I see thats not shipping included... Are you paying the shipping then?

14.75 + 1.15 = 15.90 then .10 RUFTH = 16

Or just adding that on at to the final total since shipping is not necessary for each individual item if they order more than one.

She is probably estimating based on the fact that they will not be ordered individually

I think if you are posting flyers with things you "tell" your customers, you need to put that as part of the flyers. Someone on here will take the flyer and use it and cost themselves some money if they are too new to catch it. We appreciate your suggestions but you need to make it clear when you are making changes in prices and not including shipping, etc. You probably would be better off not including sales tax since it varies so much between each state! For instance, my "regular product" tax is 9.25%; my Pampered Pantry tax is 5.5%.

Cookbook $14.75
S/H $4.25
Tax $1.15
RUFTH $ .85
-------------------
$ 21

MY BAD I THOUGHT I POSTED CORRECTLY ON HERE ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T SO SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION! My Flyer has been corrected so need to repost i guess. I am not good at this "Thread" thing so please accept my apologies.

Does anyone know can I remove a thread after posting? Please advise and Thanks for your time and cooperation in my STUPIDITY! Learning as I go...Stepping STONES I am learning.

"Not perfect, a little spoiled, definately Pampered"

bre

Related to New Cookbooks for All Cooks & Great Fundraiser!

What is the purpose of the new cookbooks for all cooks?

The new cookbooks for all cooks are designed to provide a wide range of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for all types of cooks, from beginners to experienced chefs. These cookbooks are perfect for anyone looking to expand their cooking repertoire and try new dishes.

How many recipes are included in the new cookbooks?

The new cookbooks for all cooks contain over 100 recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. There is something for everyone, no matter their dietary preferences or cooking skill level.

Can these cookbooks be used as a fundraiser?

Yes, these cookbooks are perfect for fundraising events. Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program where organizations can sell the cookbooks and earn a percentage of the sales. This is a great way to raise money for schools, churches, or other non-profit organizations.

Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the recipes in the new cookbooks for all cooks use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. There are no hard-to-find or expensive ingredients, making these recipes accessible and budget-friendly.

Are there any special dietary options included in the cookbooks?

Yes, the new cookbooks for all cooks include a variety of dietary options, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes nutritional information, making it easy for those with dietary restrictions to find suitable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Molly Jo