• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need tips for starting my Pampered Chef business in Kansas?

In summary, the best ways to find customers in Kansas for your Pampered Chef business include utilizing local events and markets, reaching out to friends and family for Pampered Chef parties, and building genuine relationships with your customers. You do not need a large network to be successful, but focusing on providing excellent customer service and building word of mouth can help you grow your business organically. The initial investment for your business includes the cost of a starter kit, which can be paid upfront or through a payment plan, and can be earned back through sales and commissions. Pampered Chef offers various resources and support to its consultants, such as training opportunities, a dedicated support team, and a community of other consultants. To stay motivated and overcome obstacles, set realistic
armywife_consultant
hi i just registered. i suck at introductions. hello everyone. my name is chelsie ive been a consultant since january. my husband and i are stationed at Ft. Riley kansas. he recently just got back from iraq.... we just got married in november. i love the pampered chef so far. kinda having a tough time gettting started. got my grand opening on the 16th of this month. im very excited and also very nervous. i hope to get to know you all.

chelsie

Welcome. Glad to know you have decided to control your own business. Eager to get to know you!!!

tlag1986 said:
Welcome. Glad to know you have decided to control your own business.

Eager to get to know you!!!

thank you and i am eager to get to know you as well

Welcome to CS!! and Pampered Chef too!

Thank your husband for his service and Thank you for supporting him as only a Army-wife can do.

Hey Chelsea--wlecome!! Sending positive thoughts your way for your grand opening show! What are you making,and how many did you invite?

Ft. Riley was our first duty station when my DH joined the Army 14 years ago. Seems like forever. Now we are active duty recruiting in Souther Jersey - far cry from where we started. Anyway..........

Welcome. I love my pc business and how it has moved with me throughout the years (I started just after leaving Riley). Do you guys still have the buffalo on post?

pcsharon1 said:
Ft. Riley was our first duty station when my DH joined the Army 14 years ago. Seems like forever. Now we are active duty recruiting in Souther Jersey - far cry from where we started. Anyway..........

Welcome. I love my pc business and how it has moved with me throughout the years (I started just after leaving Riley). Do you guys still have the buffalo on post?

ummm i dont think we do have the buffalo on post and if we do i have never seen. them. i love Ft Riley its beautiful its our first duty station as well. were going to ft lewis washington in june.

as for my grand opening. my apartment managers are throwing an apartment wide cooking show and theres 100 people in my apartment community. so i have to pre make the food and display the products. im not sure what to make i wanna make something that will supply 100 people and not leave me drained before the show even starts. i thought about making brownies in the mini tart pan. and then making salsa and buying chips. but to me thats not enough. hmmm.. ive been stuck on this for about a month now....

thanks ladies

make sure anything you make is cut into taste size pieces if possible.

I made mini crescent rolls with the sweet sprinkles for a breakfast at work. They are easy and cheap to make.

Also I think the taffy apple tarts are pretty simple to make, but if they sit to long, the bottoms tend to get soggy (like more than 24 hourse) especially if you put them in a container. I might leave them on the cooling rack next time and see if they last longer.

Welcome and good luck with your Grand Opening!!

Maybe you could make the Brie appetizers... they are quick and easy... you can even make them on your large bar pan, it should fit 3 rounds...

I have included the Apple Berry salsa and Cranberry Fizz as well... these are all good taster recipes...

Good Luck!!

Attachments

• pepper brie recipe.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Apple berry salsa.doc
    24 KB · Views: 223
  • ts_bb_cran_rasp.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 197
Hi!
I'm from Kansas too and have a consultant on my team in Junction City -- if you'd like her info. email me at [email protected] -- maybe you two can help each other!

gaddischef said:
Hi!
I'm from Kansas too and have a consultant on my team in Junction City -- if you'd like her info. email me at [email protected] -- maybe you two can help each other!

thats awesome i just emailed you.

Chelsie- welcome to the military, CS, and PC! Its an exciting adventure not only to marry a military man but also start a great business! We are a Navy family and I've moved my business once and I'll do it again this summer. Its doable! :)

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome from another KS gal! (and Michelle can be of great help to you!)

1. How do I find customers in Kansas?

One of the best ways to find customers in Kansas is to utilize local events and markets. Set up a booth at farmers' markets, craft fairs, and other community events to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. You can also reach out to friends and family and ask them to host a Pampered Chef party for you, which can help you gain exposure and attract new customers.

2. Do I need to have a large network to be successful in my Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need to have a large network to be successful in your Pampered Chef business. While having a strong network can certainly help, there are many successful consultants who have built their business from scratch. Focus on building genuine relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service, and word of mouth will help you grow your business organically.

3. How do I handle the initial investment for my Pampered Chef business?

The initial investment for your Pampered Chef business includes the cost of your starter kit, which typically ranges from $109 to $259. You can choose to pay for the kit upfront or take advantage of the company's payment plan option. Additionally, you can earn back your investment through sales and commissions from your first few parties.

4. What kind of support does Pampered Chef offer to consultants in Kansas?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support to its consultants, including training and education opportunities, a dedicated consultant support team, and access to a community of other consultants for networking and advice. You can also reach out to your upline (the consultant who recruited you) for additional support and guidance.

5. How can I stay motivated and overcome obstacles in my Pampered Chef business?

Running your own business can be challenging, and it's important to have a strong support system and motivation to overcome obstacles. One way to stay motivated is to set realistic goals and track your progress. Additionally, surround yourself with other successful consultants and attend company events and training to stay inspired and learn new strategies for growing your business. Remember to also take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Kara Eaton