• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant seeks Help with Advertising Policy

You can put flyers in newspaper boxes or hooks. And don't forget to say "Hi" to Debbie and Hariet on your way out!
raffyusa
Hi all,

I am a new consultant and I need help to get started.
Can we make our own flyers let say to give to neighboors?
I do not understand the adverting policy.

Thanks,
Raffy

Yes you can!

We can make our own flyers and there are lots here that you can download and just update with your own information. Everyone on this site is great about sharing flyers and ideas. Click on files and just start searching around the flyers to see what would work for you. Good luck and welcome to the group!

The advertising policies are for ad space that you purchase in a publication of some sort. Handing out your own fliers is a completely different thing. Just remember, if you just hand them out, most will end up in the circular file (trash). Try to speak to a person. And don't put them into mailboxes. That's against postal regulations and you can be arrested.

A PC Consultant lives in your neighborhood flyerRaffy:

Here's something I got a while back that you can change your info on. Hope this helps. Welcome to our online cluster!!!!!!!:)

Attachments

• A PC Consultant is in your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 644
Hariet, This is a great Flyer. I was thinking of making something and this fits perfectly. Thank you.

Vondrans said:
Hariet, This is a great Flyer. I was thinking of making something and this fits perfectly. Thank you.

You are quite welcome and I wish you lots of luck with it!:)

can you put them in newpaper carriers?

I don't think so Debbie. Not positive.

It is Ok to put fliers in newspaper boxes/hooks. Just not inside a mailbox. If a postal carrier sees them in there and really wants to be a stickler for the rules, they can confiscate your fliers and turn you in (I think it's a fine).

Thanks to all! I am excited to be in this virtual cluster too.
You do a great job!

Related to New Consultant seeks Help with Advertising Policy

1. How do I know what advertising methods are allowed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to advertise through various channels such as social media, your personal website, and in-person events. However, it is important to follow the company's advertising policy, which can be found in the consultant agreement and on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's logo and images in my advertising?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef's logo and images in your advertising as long as they are not altered or used in a way that could be confusing or misleading to customers. It is recommended to use the official images provided by Pampered Chef to ensure consistency and accuracy.

3. Are there any restrictions on the language or claims I can make in my advertisements?

Yes, there are restrictions on language and claims in your advertisements to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies. For example, you cannot make any false or misleading claims about the products or business opportunity. It is important to review the advertising policy for specific guidelines.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions in my advertisements?

Yes, you are allowed to offer discounts or promotions in your advertisements as long as they are approved by Pampered Chef and comply with the advertising policy. It is important to follow the guidelines and seek approval before promoting any discounts or promotions.

5. What should I do if I am unsure about whether my advertising complies with the policy?

If you are unsure about whether your advertising complies with Pampered Chef's policy, it is best to reach out to your team leader or the consultant support team for clarification. It is always better to double-check and ensure compliance rather than risk violating the policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
wife4230