• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community in MN?

In summary, the Pampered Chef community in MN offers many benefits for consultants, such as the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts, and be a part of a supportive community. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. There is no minimum sales requirement, but to maintain active status, you need to have at least $150 in sales every 3 months. New consultants have access to resources and training, including online training and support from experienced consultants. Selling Pampered Chef products online is allowed, but in-person demonstrations and events are still encouraged.
ChefHeather15
Hello everyone!
I am in the process of signing up to be a consultant! I'm really looking forward to starting my business! (again! - I used to sell PC about 7 years ago, before life got in the way!!)
I'm excited to be a part of this community, and look forward to "meeting" all of you!
Thanks,
~Heather

Welcome, and congratulations on your re-start with The Pampered Chef.

Hi Heather ! Welcome back to PC and welcome to our site. There is tons of information in our threads and files. Also please ask questions when you need to and share with our members.

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community in MN?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

2. How do I sign up to become a consultant?

You can sign up online through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a consultant?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement. You have the flexibility to run your business at your own pace. However, to maintain active status, you will need to have at least $150 in sales every 3 months.

4. What kind of support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and training for new consultants, including online training, support from your upline or mentor, and access to a community of experienced consultants who are willing to share their knowledge and tips.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell products online through your own personal website provided by Pampered Chef. You can also sell through social media and other online platforms. However, in-person demonstrations and events are still a key aspect of the business and highly encouraged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018