• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant From Poplar Bluff, Missouri

In summary, to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit or sign up online through the company's website. As a new consultant, it's recommended to focus on familiar and popular products during your first few shows, while also utilizing resources and training to succeed. The Pampered Chef website and online communities are great resources for new consultants. To make the most out of your cooking shows, staying organized, engaging with guests, and offering incentives can help increase sales and bookings.
bgilmore
I have been buying Pampered Chef for over 9 yrs:). I have aways hosted (2)cooking shows a year. I recently decided to join as a consultant last week before having my PC cooking show for WBC. I am waiting for my PC kit to arrive. I have my favorite products that I can't LIVE without and plan to focus on some of those products that are dear to my heart during my first few shows. Does anyone here have any advice so as I start my new business venture that could help me succeed with Pampered Chef.

Thank you so much to Chef Success!!! There are so many wonderful helpful documents on here. I love that so many :chef: PC lovers like me are all in 1 place. This is a very motivational website.

Thanks,
Beth

Welcome, Beth, and congratulations on starting your own PC business.I have a couple of suggestions. To get yourself acquainted with this site you'll want to check out this thread if you haven't already:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/hitc...ss-unofficial-new-users-guide-list-faq-32274/As far as your business is concerned, go to Consultant Corner and take the online courses. They a have the basics of starting your business off on the right foot. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Ask your recruiter. Ask your director. Ask here. That's one of the best ways to learn. Practice your show out loud. It plants the words in a different part of your brain when you hear them. I know it sounds weird, but do it anyway. That way when you get nervous at a show you'll be able to remember what you wanted to say.Finally, remember that we're pampered, not perfect. You will make mistakes. We all do. If you learn to laugh at yourself, you'll be fine.

Welcome to the family!!!!!!!

Welcome Beth. Try to keep up your current momentum for PC, even after the first couple of years. There is a wealth of information available here. I hope you ask questions when you are in need, cause we have all been there. May your business blossom.

Congrats this is the best place to be for info.

Congrats on making the leap. I lept in February and am having a ball. Good luck in your business and like everyone says Consultant Corner training is the best as is this forum. Have a ball and don't spend all your time on here like me!!!!

Welcome, welcome!!

This is such a great place for ... everything!

Also a great place to 'waste' time. LOL

Congrats on your new biz....and welcome to cs! May it be as fun and rewarding as it has been for me!

Welcome! Just make the phone your best friend and follow up! The rest will fall into place! You have so much support with the incredible training available on Consultant's Corner and support on here!

Also, go to meetings and ask questions. Never feel like you are asking too many questions!:chef:

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes all the necessary materials and tools to start your business. You can also sign up online through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant.

2. What types of products should I focus on during my first few shows?

As a new consultant, it's a good idea to focus on products that you are familiar with and love. This will make it easier for you to demonstrate and sell them to your customers. It's also a good idea to showcase new or popular products to generate interest and excitement.

3. How can I succeed with Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

To succeed as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to stay organized, set goals, and stay connected with your customers. Utilize the resources and training provided by the company, and always strive to provide excellent customer service.

4. Are there any resources or websites that can help me as a new consultant?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef website has a wealth of resources and training materials available for consultants. You can also join online communities, such as Chef Success, where you can connect with other consultants and share tips and advice.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef cooking shows?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef cooking shows, it's important to be prepared and organized. Make sure to have all necessary products and materials ready, engage with your guests, and follow up with them after the show. It's also a good idea to offer incentives or promotions to encourage sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheririce