1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Consultant from Poplar Bluff, Missouri

1. I have been buying Pampered Chef for over 9 yrs:). I have aways hosted (2)cooking shows a year. I recently decided to join as a consultant last week before having my PC cooking show for WBC. I am waiting for my PC kit to arrive. I have my favorite products that I can't LIVE without and plan to focus on some of those products that are dear to my heart during my first few shows. Does anyone here have any advice so as I start my new business venture that could help me succeed with Pampered Chef.

Thank you so much to Chef Success!!! There are so many wonderful helpful documents on here. I love that so many :chef: PC lovers like me are all in 1 place. This is a very motivational website.

Thanks,
    Beth

May 25, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome, Beth, and congratulations on starting your own PC business.

I have a couple of suggestions. To get yourself acquainted with this site you'll want to check out this thread if you haven't already:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/hitc...ss-unofficial-new-users-guide-list-faq-32274/

As far as your business is concerned, go to Consultant Corner and take the online courses. They a have the basics of starting your business off on the right foot.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Ask your recruiter. Ask your director. Ask here. That's one of the best ways to learn.

Practice your show out loud. It plants the words in a different part of your brain when you hear them. I know it sounds weird, but do it anyway. That way when you get nervous at a show you'll be able to remember what you wanted to say.

Finally, remember that we're pampered, not perfect. You will make mistakes. We all do. If you learn to laugh at yourself, you'll be fine.

May 25, 2009
  3. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome to the family!!!!!!!

May 25, 2009
  4. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome Beth. Try to keep up your current momentum for PC, even after the first couple of years.

There is a wealth of information available here. I hope you ask questions when you are in need, cause we have all been there. May your business blossom.

May 25, 2009
  5. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats this is the best place to be for info.

May 25, 2009
  6. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

Congrats on making the leap. I lept in February and am having a ball. Good luck in your business and like everyone says Consultant Corner training is the best as is this forum. Have a ball and don't spend all your time on here like me!!!!

May 25, 2009
  7. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Welcome, welcome!!

This is such a great place for ... everything!

Also a great place to 'waste' time. LOL

8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats on your new biz....and welcome to cs! May it be as fun and rewarding as it has been for me!

9. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Welcome! Just make the phone your best friend and follow up! The rest will fall into place! You have so much support with the incredible training available on Consultant's Corner and support on here!

Also, go to meetings and ask questions. Never feel like you are asking too many questions!:chef:

May 26, 2009
Have something to add?