• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Looking for Email to Announce Pampered Chef Business

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. To get started with your Pampered Chef business, you can sign up as an independent consultant and receive a starter kit. You can announce your new business through various channels and have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts, and build your own business. Pampered Chef also offers training and support resources for new consultants, such as online training, webinars, and a dedicated support team.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone! My name is Kelly and I am from Central New York.

I have been lurking for sometime now and recently joined PC! I should say again! Was a consultant in 2002-2003, but left due to health issues.

This is a great board and very helpful and friendly. I have learned so much already!! :)

I was wondering if anyone has ever sent out an email newletter to friends, family etc.. announcing their new PC business, and if you have do you have any examples?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kelly

Anyone??

I did a search, but didn't really come up with anything. So any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks-
Kelly

Congrats Kelly! I have something here that I have to find!

I guess it would help if I attached them!!:D

Attachments

• getting started letter.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Where to find customers when you run out of friends and family.doc
    38 KB · Views: 612
A Consultant on my team sent this letter when she first got started. She is a fantastic Consultant and has GREAT Cooking Shows. What's so funny about it is that she signed on to do catalog shows only - 2 of her cooking shows in her first two months have been over $1100 and one was just under $1000. Her letter is great!

Attachments

• Intro Letter.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,333
Thank you Becca and Kristi!
All the letters are great! I really needed something to get the ball rolling and these will do just that!

I knew I came to the right place! :D

Thanks again!!
Kelly

Related to New and Looking for Email to Announce Pampered Chef Business

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started, you can sign up as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to begin hosting parties and selling products. You can also reach out to your upline for support and guidance.

How do I announce my new Pampered Chef business to others?

You can announce your new business through various channels, such as social media, email, or in-person conversations. It's important to share your excitement and passion for the products and the company with others.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You also have access to training and support from the company and other consultants.

What kind of support is available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers various training and support resources for new consultants, including online training, webinars, and a dedicated consultant support team. You can also connect with your upline or attend local team meetings for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lakamper