• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need tips to become a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, to find and book hosts for Pampered Chef shows, reach out to family and friends, ask for referrals, use social media, and consider hosting online shows or partnering with local businesses. To make shows successful, be prepared and organized, engage with guests, offer incentives, and follow up after the show. When selling products, demonstrate their use and benefits, offer personalized recommendations, and utilize social media. To balance your Pampered Chef business with other commitments, set a schedule, delegate tasks, and prioritize self-care. Resources available to help you succeed as a consultant include training modules, support from team leaders, and access to a community of other consultants. Utilize these resources and stay up to date with company updates and promotions.
leepc
:chef:

I have just started my business as a PC Consultant. I am currently in nursing school and really need to make some extra money. I am hoping to be as successful as everyone here. I am worried that I will "run out of hosts" because I don't know enough people. So far I have 2 catalog shows and 1 cooking show booked and some "maybes". I should get my kit this weekend or Tuesday. If anyone has any advice/ideas that will help me become as successful as you, please share! I am currently working on the training modules.

Thanks!

Good luck with your new business, Lee.

Haha. Thanks and thats my last name! :)

Welcome! Congrats on starting your business! :)(You can click on "User CP" and customize your signature there. So, if you want to display your real name or a nickname you'd like to go by here, you can add that and it'll show at the bottom of all your posts.)

Welcome!!! We're glad to have you here.

My best suggestion would be to get good at getting bookings. Even if you flop on sales at one show, if you have a few more bookings it is just that many more chances to try again. Make the most of the one cooking show you have scheduled.
Ask as many questions as you like, there are always people here to answer.

So do you recommend keep trying to get as many bookings as possible and especially at the cooking show I have scheduled?

absolutely. Get bookings. they are the heart of your business. of course you want your sales to be good, but in the long run it is about being able to have consistent business. It would be much better to have 8 $400 shows a month than 1 $1000 show every few months.

Congratulations on your new business. Definitely set a goal for yourself of at least 2 bookings per show. It will keep your business consistent and you will see it grow. Put a leash between you and your phone and don't be afraid to use it. When you follow the simple 3 contacts a day, you will see success.

Ask everyone - go through your list of 100 - don't pre-judge.
Keep a full calendar - overbook it!
Wear your PC gear - shirts, catalog tote - everywhere you go. Be ready with a couple mini-catalogs and a prize drawing slip for them to fill out their info so you can get back in touch with them.
Don't spend a ton of money or time on supplies at the beginning. YOU and your voice are what drives the business... not fluff. I remember wasting a lot of effort on making pretty guest packets, wrapping door prizes, etc. Nice if you have time and money but not better than getting on the phone and calling people.

Welcome!The Furry Guy was worried about that when I started my business. It took about 6 months for him to realize that I'd worked my way outside our circle of friends. Two important things to remember:1. For your catalog shows be sure that your host provides contact info for everyone. Contact each person who orders. Thank them for their order, and ask them if they'd like to host a show. 2. For your cooking shows, remind your hosts to invite people you don't know.

I am new and have been wearing my name tag when I go out on my errands. I keep info cards so I can pass them out.

I like the idea of wearing the t-shirt also. I will have to do that. Thanks PampChefJoy .

1. How do I find and book hosts for Pampered Chef shows?

One tip is to start by reaching out to family and friends to see if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also ask for referrals from past hosts or customers. Utilize social media to promote your business and reach a wider network. Additionally, consider hosting online shows or reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a show.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef shows successful?

It's important to be prepared and organized for your shows. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products, and be knowledgeable about the products and how to use them. Engage with your guests and encourage them to try out the products. Offer incentives and special deals to entice guests to make purchases. Lastly, follow up with your guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support or assistance.

3. What are some tips for selling Pampered Chef products?

One effective way to sell products is by demonstrating their use and highlighting their benefits. You can also offer personalized recommendations for products based on your customers' needs and interests. Utilize social media and online platforms to showcase and promote your products. Encourage customers to host their own shows to earn free products and discounts.

4. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with other commitments, such as work or school?

It's important to set a schedule and prioritize your tasks. Utilize any free time you have to work on your business, such as during breaks at work or between classes. Also, consider delegating tasks or seeking help from others, such as family members or friends, to help with the workload. Remember to also take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

5. What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for its consultants, including training modules, support from team leaders, and access to a community of other consultants. Utilize these resources to learn about the products, sales techniques, and business strategies. Additionally, stay up to date with company updates and promotions to maximize your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • NichelleJ