• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Help My Friend's Son: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger DaiGoyo Review - YouTube

:)My friend's son did an 8 minute review on YouTube of his new Power Ranger that his Grandmother bought for him. He's so excited that it's an original Japanese version in the Japanese box with the Japanese instructions! LOL, that's what I did.He's driving his mom CRAZY wanting her to keep checking to see how many times his video has been viewed. He thinks the whole world is interested in 8 minutes of his ramblings. ;)Even if you mute the volume & do something else for that 8 minutes, will you please go click on his link & make it look like someone else has watched his video?He got it running as we speak!
Sheila
Gold Member
My friend's son did an 8 minute review on YouTube of his new Power Ranger that his Grandmother bought for him. He's so excited that it's an original Japanese version in the Japanese box with the Japanese instructions! LOL

He's driving his mom CRAZY wanting her to keep checking to see how many times his video has been viewed. He thinks the whole world is interested in 8 minutes of his ramblings. ;)

Even if you mute the volume & do something else for that 8 minutes, will you please go click on his link & make it look like someone else has watched his video?

His mother & I would GREATLY appreciate the support. ;)

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger DaiGoyo Review - YouTube

UPDATE 9/29/11:

My friend says THANK YOU to everyone who played along! She said when they signed in & saw 133 views, he got so excited & started jumping up & down & screaming with excitement. They looked to see where all the view originated & saw various states and countries & he was really hyped over that! I appreciate everyone who pretended to watch. You helped make his day! :D

Last edited:
Done, happy to help someone from whom I've learned so much here

:)

Done. And I still know nothing...........don't burst his bubble by telling him that though ;)

It's running right now.To paraphrase W.C. Fields, everyone has to believe in something - I believe I'll leave it running while I go get more coffee. ;)

Last edited:
done :)......I have 4 boys so I understand this, lol

How neat! It's running right now :)

Done and I hope he gets a lot of hits!

Isn't this going to encourage even more ramblings in the future? Yikes!:eek:

Done! I have two boys 2 ~ my oldest loves me video taping him showing his different train set ups!Karen

Thanks everyone. He's definitely a "feeler" when it comes to personality traits and it's super important to him to please people. So he needs to think that he's helped others learn something new for satisfaction. ;)His "views" has tripled since I want to bed last night, so I'm sure he'll be super excited when he checks this morning. ;)

Oracle said:
Done, happy to help someone from whom I've learned so much here

:)

That's sweet! Thanks!!!

KG, That's funny! :D

Does a fast-forward to the end count as a view? LOL, that's what I did.

Maybe we're witnessing a budding Roger Ebert, or a new Paul Harvey.Or not.

He got tongue tied in the middle & started sticking out his tongue. I guess he was nervous? I talk to him face-to-face all the time & have NEVER seen him do that! Super strange! LOL

ShellBeach said:
Does a fast-forward to the end count as a view? LOL, that's what I did.

Not sure if that counts or not.

I have it playing now. It made me think of my soon to be step son. When he gets a toy that he is excited about he tells you all about it. Even if it all goes over my head..I just go along with it. It makes him happy..isn't that all that matters..LOL

I watched too! I have a 2 year old boy and a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year olds body (my hubby loves "toys")... I found this quite educational! LOL.

Got it running as we speak

vanscootin said:
I watched too! I have a 2 year old boy and a 10 year old trapped in a 30 year olds body (my hubby loves "toys")... I found this quite educational! LOL.

Growing old is mandatory.

Growing up is optional.

Thanks everyone! :D

task completed

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Growing old is mandatory.

Growing up is optional.

Some people never grow up, they just grow older. That's fine if you can tap into your inner 10-year old, but not so great to see a 50-year old act like a 10-year old all the time.

it's playing and it's muted now :)

lt1jane said:
Some people never grow up, they just grow older. That's fine if you can tap into your inner 10-year old, but not so great to see a 50-year old act like a 10-year old all the time.

The 10 year old isn't so bad. Acting like a 19 year old can be a little disturbing, though.

pamperedlinda said:
it's playing and it's muted now :)
Bwahaha! You didn't want to listen to all his descriptions of what the Japanese box said?

I got the live version at the dinner table one night & then got to watch the video too! LOL

Did it too! I have 2 older boys but they didn't have u tube when they were young LOL!

Another viewer hit here!

Thanks everyone! :D

Done and there has beem 95 viewings of it!!

95? Alright, besides Sherah, who looked at it twice?
giggle.gif

Oh, I put it on my Mommy boards too! ;)I really appreciate everyone's help! :D

Hey I represent that to a tee lt1jane! I am 50 and by gosh, I feel 10! (Too bad it is because I can't sit still in class because at this age going to the bathroom is more important or that it seems such a chore to learn anything anymore!)
Maybe it is ADHD! At least then I can claim it is NOT OLD AGE!

Came back for an encore viewing. I'll be he's crazy at excited at breaking 100 views!

I was the 96th viewer yesterday and just checked out of curiosity - 117. He must be so excited!

running it now. hope he gets lots fo views!

You are all so sweet for helping out! :D

It's running right now, anything for you Shiela!!

Awe, you're so sweet! :D

pampered1224 said:
Hey I represent that to a tee lt1jane! I am 50 and by gosh, I feel 10! (Too bad it is because I can't sit still in class because at this age going to the bathroom is more important or that it seems such a chore to learn anything anymore!)
Maybe it is ADHD! At least then I can claim it is NOT OLD AGE!

You d*&$#! kids!

I put an update in the original post. ;)

Thrilled to know that he was excited with the little effort we did! Anything to bring joy to a child! Thanks for the update!

it's running in NY as I write--mom to 2 boys and 4 grandboys--we all understand.

1. What is the video about?

The video is a review of a Power Ranger toy, specifically the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger DaiGoyo, done by a young boy.

2. Who is the boy in the video?

The boy in the video is the son of the person who posted the video. He is very excited about his new toy and wanted to share his thoughts on it.

3. What is special about the toy?

The toy is an original Japanese version, with the box and instructions all in Japanese. This makes it unique and special for the boy and adds to his excitement.

4. Why is the boy's mother being driven crazy?

The boy wants his mother to keep checking the views on his video, as he believes the whole world is interested in his review. This has caused his mother to be constantly checking and it's driving her crazy.

5. How can viewers help support the boy?

Viewers can click on the link to the video and make it appear as though more people have watched it. This will make the boy feel like his video is getting more attention and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies