• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Good Recipe Ideas for a Sunday Morning Show...

I use half ham and half sausage when I make it at home.Search "Brunch" and you will find a lot of great recipes, invites and information on doing a Brunch show.
sassypip
Silver Member
I just booked a party and the hostess wants to do a SUnday morning with BLoody Marys. What would be something I can make to go with that. We have not talked about a menu yet and I wanted to have some ideas to throw out to her and also practice before the show? I have never had a bloody mary, so I have no clue what will go good with that. I want to do well on this party, she approached me about having a show after she saw me with my catalog tote!! SHe works at the coffee stand at the hospital I work at. THis is my best contact yet as it is someone I really do not know and the potential for future bookings outside my friends is what I am looking for. I just signed on at the end of June, so I am really excited about this. THanks in advance for any suggestions!!!:)

I've never had a Bloody Mary, but I would do Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. The recipe is in the files here, and also on CC. Everyone loves those, and you can make them using just your new consultant kit.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've never had a Bloody Mary, but I would do Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. The recipe is in the files here, and also on CC. Everyone loves those, and you can make them using just your new consultant kit.

Yes, everything Becky said.

I am not a Bloody Mary drinker but I'm pretty sure (according to my BIL) that everything goes with them! I would agree with Becky, those are really good and easy!

Those brunch squares are a really good brunch show recipe, whether there's drinking or not! I would recommend using bacon, whether you add it to the ham or substitute it, just because the ham is a little bland. Or serve the squares with some salsa to jazz them up.

Def. ham and cheese brunch squares or the quiche lorraine tartlettes- that recipe was in the s/s '09 season's best. They are both yummy!

chefann said:
Those brunch squares are a really good brunch show recipe, whether there's drinking or not! I would recommend using bacon, whether you add it to the ham or substitute it, just because the ham is a little bland. Or serve the squares with some salsa to jazz them up.

I use sausage in mine for this very reason! :)

Thank you all! I wll look up the recipes and start practicing! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I use sausage in mine for this very reason! :)

I use half ham and half sausage when I make it at home.

Search "Brunch" and you will find a lot of great recipes, invites and information on doing a Brunch show. I always have a few extra dishes that are easy to do that I bring along. The Taffy Apple tarts are easy to prepare the night before and then warm up at the show. I just let them cool in the mini muffin pan and then place them in my frig with foil and take them the next day to reheat.

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a Sunday morning show?

We recommend recipes that are easy to prepare, visually appealing, and perfect for sharing with friends and family. Some popular options include breakfast casseroles, baked goods, and fresh fruit dishes.

2. Can you provide some healthy recipe ideas for a Sunday morning show?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Some examples include overnight oats, avocado toast, and smoothie bowls.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipe options for a Sunday morning show?

Yes, we have a range of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are sure to satisfy any palate. From tofu scrambles to veggie frittatas, we have plenty of options to choose from.

4. Are there any recipes that are perfect for kids to help with during a Sunday morning show?

Definitely! We have a selection of kid-friendly recipes that are easy for little ones to assist with. Some fun options include pancake skewers, mini quiches, and fruit kebabs.

5. Can you recommend any make-ahead recipes for a Sunday morning show?

Yes, we have several make-ahead recipes that are perfect for a stress-free Sunday morning. Some examples include overnight French toast, make-ahead breakfast burritos, and baked oatmeal cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • otisbg