• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Picture of a Ring/Or Directions & Picture

In summary, to find a picture of a ring on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse through the "Jewelry & Accessories" category. The product page for each ring will have multiple pictures available, including pictures of the ring on a model and from different angles. You can also zoom in on the picture by hovering your cursor over it. However, you cannot purchase the ring directly from the picture and will need to click on it or the "Add to Cart" button to be taken to the product page. Some rings may have videos available on the product page or on social media channels.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I can't scan my All the Best Cookbook, but in it there is directions for making a braid, wreath and ring, with pictures. I was wondering if anyone would be able to scan and perhaps post it?

Here you go. I posted a pic in my newsletter a couple of months ago and still have it!

Attachments

• Making the Wreath.JPG
    Making the Wreath.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 449
and here is a pic ofit done....

Attachments

• Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 389
Ooooh, that is so awesome. I made one trying to visualize what it would look like. Needless to say, it was good, but it wasn't quite pretty!

Thank you, Janice!!!

Carly, it just takes a little practce.

1. How do I find the picture of a ring on the Pampered Chef website?

To find the picture of a ring on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar at the top of the page and type in "ring". This will bring up all of the rings available for purchase. You can also browse through the "Jewelry & Accessories" category to find the ring you are looking for.

2. Can I see a picture of the ring on a model or in different angles?

Yes, on the product page for each ring, there will be multiple pictures available for you to view. These pictures may include the ring on a model or in different angles to give you a better idea of how it will look when worn.

3. Is there a way to zoom in on the picture of the ring?

Yes, you can hover your cursor over the picture of the ring and a zoom feature will appear. This will allow you to see the details of the ring up close.

4. Can I purchase the ring directly from the picture?

No, unfortunately you cannot purchase the ring directly from the picture. You will need to click on the picture or the "Add to Cart" button to be taken to the product page where you can add it to your cart and proceed with the purchase.

5. Are there any videos available for the ring I am interested in?

Some rings may have videos available on their product page, but not all of them do. If a video is available, you can find it on the product page under the pictures. You can also check out our social media pages or YouTube channel for more videos featuring our rings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Brenda K.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies