• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas to Change up My Show

I've been doing the recipe ahead of time and really like it! I focus on everything else I need to talk about rather than worry about making the featured recipe and forgetting an ingredient etc!I stick to just a handful of EASY recipes that way I can do the recipe, not mess it up, and talk about the things I want to.Or do all the prep work before hand then all you have to do is throw the ingreds. together and talk about the product you used!Are you doing the prep work ahead of time? For example, shred all but a small bit of cheese, or chop all but one piece of chicken. That way you only have to show it for a few seconds, rather than sitting there chopping and chopping
Just Peachy
I am finding with all the new products and ideas and reasons to talk about so many things at my shows, I am not having time to make the recipe and talk about new products, wedding registry and sweepstakes, HWC, etc...

Have you tried making the recipe ahead of time and talking while guests eat?

How has that worked for you?

Thanks

LaDonna in Georgia
wave 3

Rae and a few others do a no-demo show. Check out the thread where we asked Rae a bunch of questions on doing this kind of show http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=16925 . Some people have had great success others have found it does not work for them. Give it a try and see how it works for you and your hosts.

LaDonna, the important thing is finding out what works for you. Give the ideas on the thread Tasha linked a try. You can adapt them to your style, or you may decide these aren't for you.

The great thing? You have the freedom to do what fits for you, your hosts, and your guests.

Feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions that aren't covered in the thread.

The only things I cover in detail at my shows are our collections--cookware, knives, stoneware, and SA. Depending on the crowd and the recipe, I'll highlight other things like the upcoming specials, new products, etc. Booking and recruiting info is woven through all of that.

I know one gal in our cluster had a huge AHA moment when she realized she was spending WAY too much time and effort on the recipe. The recipe is just a vehicle to sell our tools!

exactly my pointThe recipe seems to be taking up valuable time that I want to talk about collections, hosting, wedding registries and new products like salad spinner, trifle bowl to create desire for these great products.

I have been doing the ticket game and learned my demo that way from the start. I think I can do this and have a show with a new hostess and guests I have never met. Great time to try something totally new!

Thanks
LaDonna in Georgia
wave 3 and walking

I've been doing the recipe before hand and really like it! I focus on everything else I need to talk about rather than worry about making the featured recipe and forgetting an ingredient etc!

I stick to just a handful of EASY recipes that way I can do the recipe, not mess it up, and talk about the things I want to.

Or do all the prep work before hand then all you have to do is throw the ingreds. together and talk about the product you used!

Are you doing the prep work ahead of time? For example, shred all but a small bit of cheese, or chop all but one piece of chicken. That way you only have to show it for a few seconds, rather than sitting there chopping and chopping and chopping. The demo is just to give them an idea of how it works.

As you are putting your recipe together, no need to talk about what you are doing as they can see you. Talk about recruiting, bookings, have guests ask you questions, etc. After all, when you have friends over and are preparing food, is that what you talk about--usually not. You are talking about friends, gossip, etc.

Related to Need Ideas to Change up My Show

What are some new recipe ideas to add to my Pampered Chef show?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes on our website that you can incorporate into your show. You can also try asking your guests for their favorite recipes and see if there are any that you can showcase using our products.

Can you suggest some ways to make my show more interactive?

Absolutely! You can try having a mini cooking competition, where guests can team up and use our products to create a dish. You can also have a taste testing game where guests have to identify the ingredients used in a dish.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my show other than cooking demonstrations?

Aside from cooking demonstrations, you can also showcase our products by doing a DIY project or organizing a kitchen organization segment. You can also highlight the versatility of our products by using them for non-cooking purposes, such as making homemade cleaners or beauty products.

What are some ways to make my show more visually appealing?

You can use colorful and eye-catching platters, bowls, and other serving dishes to present your dishes. You can also add some decorations or props that go with the theme of your show. Using our products as decorations can also be a great way to showcase their versatility.

How can I keep my guests engaged throughout the entire show?

One way to keep your guests engaged is by involving them in the show. You can ask for volunteers to help with the cooking or demonstrations, and you can also encourage them to ask questions and share their own cooking tips and experiences. You can also have some interactive games or activities throughout the show to keep things fun and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Alicia Messenger