• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality in Southern Michigan

In summary, Pampered Chef provides hospitality services for all areas in Southern Michigan, including major cities such as Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Grand Rapids. They offer hospitality services for a variety of events, including corporate events, weddings, private parties, and more. They also offer catering services as part of their hospitality package, with customizable menu options. In addition, they can arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests through their partnerships with local hotels. What sets their hospitality services apart from other companies is their focus on creating a personalized and memorable experience for their clients, going above and beyond to ensure a stress-free and enjoyable event.
baychef
Silver Member
I am looking for a hospitality group near Sherwood, MI! Thanks for any help you can offer!

Yikes! I'd never heard of Sherwood, so I googled it. The closest person I know on this board would be Chef Jeanine, in Niles, MI....

Thanks, Becky, I will try to PM her!

Yikes. Niles would be a LONG hike.You could surely find someone in Sturgis or Three Rivers or on the south end of the Kalamazoo area.Good luck!

That's what I was thinking -if there's anyone in Portage, that would be closer.

DebbieJ said:
Yikes. Niles would be a LONG hike.

You could surely find someone in Sturgis or Three Rivers or on the south end of the Kalamazoo area.

Good luck!

Yeah - I just didn't know anyone closer than Jeanine.....

I'm checking with my Senior Director in Battle Creek. She would be the closest that I know of. . .but she may have Directors under her who are closer.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yikes! I'd never heard of Sherwood, so I googled it.

I had to google it too. :)

What areas in Southern Michigan do you provide hospitality services for?

We provide hospitality services for all areas in Southern Michigan, including major cities such as Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Grand Rapids.

What types of events do you offer hospitality services for?

We offer hospitality services for a variety of events, including corporate events, weddings, private parties, and more.

Do you offer catering services as part of your hospitality package?

Yes, we offer catering services as part of our hospitality package. Our menu options can be customized to fit your specific event and dietary needs.

Can you provide accommodations for out-of-town guests?

Yes, we can arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests as part of our hospitality services. We have partnerships with local hotels and can help with booking arrangements.

What sets your hospitality services apart from other companies?

Our team at Pampered Chef focuses on creating a personalized and memorable experience for our clients. We strive to go above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of your event is taken care of, leaving you stress-free and able to enjoy your special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GrootaCoori
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • kchaudoin