• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with Website

Mar 2, 2006
I am not for sure, but I was under the impression that I could put in all my email addresses (family and friends) into the customer section of the website so that we could send out emails. Is this possible??? I tried to do it, and it wouldn't add any of them. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help me? I really appreciate it.

Mary

Mar 2, 2006
I would love to send an email out about my fundraiser to everyone I know. I just can't seem to be able to add any contacts..anyone?:confused:

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
When I first got my site I tried & I finally gave up!:mad:

Mar 2, 2006
I finally went into the show, added EVERY name and email that I had (quite a few) as guests, checked the box to add them to contacts.. and then sent the email. Not sure if that is how it is suppossed to be (I would think not) but hey, it worked!!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Go to your personal web assistant, then go to customer connections. Click the add new contact link, then add your contact click on continue. Then to view you list change the view box to which ever one you would like to look at the list. I haven't had a problem with mine, I guess I got lucky.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I've asked the HO support gurus for a way to upload and download contact information from PP to CC and back again, and a way to move the same data up and down from Merrill Corp.

I think it fell on deaf ears. Retyping is a PITA and doing a C&P field by field is tedious and annoying.

I suspect that more people need to ask for it.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've asked the HO support gurus for a way to upload and download contact information from PP to CC and back again, and a way to move the same data up and down from Merrill Corp.

I think it fell on deaf ears. Retyping is a PITA and doing a C&P field by field is tedious and annoying.

Hint, hint...right? Off to send an e-mail about it now!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I ask for the same thing, and to be able to somehow transfer e-mails from past hosts for when they rebook. I had to retype all of her names an e-mails when she rebooked a show, there was no easier way to do it.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
If you have a past host re-book......

Then go into old shows and edit that show, all the old info. is there and invited guests.

HTH,

Lisa