• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Processing a Show

. Sometimes they will ask me to hold the order until they can come pick it up, and other times they will just place the order and I will take care of it.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I have a host who did a show for me and everyone gave her the money and she wants to pay with her debit card. How do I go about doing that? I didn't know if I could do it or not. Please tell me how to go about this. Thanks.
Sarah

What I have done (not saying it's right, but it works!) is to use her card number on each individual order.

I tried it just having the host overpay and everyone else underpay, but that didn't work.

I have done it both ways - putting the card in for each order, and also all at once. As long as the total paid = the total of the show, it should work. You will probably get a yellow warning (in P3), but it won't stop you submitting it as long as the right amount gets paid. Not sure if that is clear, but hope it helps!

It used to be you COULDN'T pay a show on ONE credit card...has this changed with P3?

Ginny

I just put the credit card under the Host and put the whole show total in the payment section.

I done several that way now and not had a hitch. They run the cards before they ship, so it really shouldn't be a big deal. Maybe they realize that many of us have the host collect and pay us?

sarahsellcm said:
I have a host who did a show for me and everyone gave her the money and she wants to pay with her debit card. How do I go about doing that? I didn't know if I could do it or not. Please tell me how to go about this. Thanks.
Sarah

I don't give them the option to do this simply because it could possibly create more work for me and that the home office frowns upon it. Whenever I have a host ask to pay for the entire order with their card, I let them know that the money acutally comes out of my bank account so I will need check, cash, or money order, whichever is easiest for them, and they always say that is fine

1. How do I process a show order?

To process a show order, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on "Orders" and then select "Process Show Orders." From there, you can enter the host's name and show number to pull up the order. Review the order and make any necessary changes, then click "Process Order" to complete the processing.

2. What should I do if a show order is missing or incorrect?

If a show order is missing or incorrect, first check to make sure the correct show number was entered. If the show number is correct, contact the host to confirm the details of the order. If there are still discrepancies, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team for further assistance.

3. How do I handle a return or exchange for a show order?

If a customer needs to return or exchange an item from a show order, they should contact the host or consultant who processed the order. The consultant can then initiate the return or exchange through their account. If the item is damaged or defective, the consultant can also file a claim for a replacement through their account.

4. Can I add or remove items from a processed show order?

No, once a show order has been processed and submitted, it cannot be edited. If a customer wants to add or remove items, they will need to place a new order through the consultant.

5. How do I track the status of a processed show order?

To track the status of a show order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to "Orders." From there, you can select the show order you want to track and click on "Order Details" to see the status. You can also track the order through your email confirmation or by contacting your consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • babywings76