1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help with my web site !!

Tags:
  1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I just got my web site ! iam so excited ! So here is my question , i got a order allready !! Only 2 days ! Guess it does pay off !! So how do i add this order to my hosts show ? Also the lady spent $60.00 before tax and shipping so she receives the small chillzanne bowl free , but she didnt add it on to her order, so iam i able to add that on for her ?? Thank you all in advance !! :)

Jul 30, 2005
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Manually enter it into PP

Hi Danielle,

Congratulations on your website and your first web order! You have to manually enter the order into Pampered Partner, and that's where you can include the mini-bowl. Once you've entered all the info, you can check "reviewed" on the website order so that you'll remember that you entered it into Pampered Partner. Additionally, and you don't have to do this, but I always send a note to the customer thanking them for the order and letting them know it will be applied to Jane Doe's show, and I give her the closing date of the show so that she'll have an idea of when to expect the order.

HTH,
    Diane

Jul 30, 2005
  3. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

One more ?

Sorry ! Thank you for your quick response ! I love this site ! Ok she paid by credit card but i do not see all the numberson the email i received? Is there somewhere else i should look ?? Thank you !! :)

Jul 30, 2005
  4. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Danielle:

The CC # should be on the web order on the website. Since sending an email is not secure, the website blocks the number on the email you receive. When you select web orders at your site, you'll be able to print the entire order, with the CC information on it!

HTH,

Mary

Jul 30, 2005
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

:) When you get the e-mail, you then go into CC and go under the tab called "Personal Web Site". Go into "Work with your shows" and then click on the show where the order was placed. When you do that, the full order will show up as well as the credit card number and expiration date. Don't forget to mark it as reviewed so you remember that you already inputted that order into Pampered Partner! HTH!

Jul 30, 2005
  6. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Thank you !!

You guys are awesome !!! Such a quick response !! :)

Jul 30, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted