• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fruit Dips for Cool n Serve: MFP Recipe Ideas!

In summary, Karlene shared a recipe for a fruit dip that can be made in a manual food processor, and Karlene's show that she did tonight went well. Linda also shared a show that she is doing today that includes a fruit dip.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi all..for those of you have already gotten the May newsletter and summer marketing guide!!
On the back of the marketing guide it gives the idea of doing a "COOL N SERVE SHOW. It says to use the manual food processor to make "delicious dips for the fruits:!! Does anyone have any recipe idea of a fruit dip that you would use for the MFP? I am doing fruits tonite in the Cool n Serve and want to have a dip and would love to incorporate the MFP with that but HOW?
THANKS

Well..I may have found my own answer..
I did some googling and found this that I think I will try tonite
2 bananas
1 cup low fat sour cream
2 tsp. PC cinnamon
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 TBSP honey
put in MFP and blend together
It is yummy and delicious...I just ran to my kitchen and mixed some up.
Couldn't beleive I had all the ingredients..except honey so I threw in light corn syrup.. I will use honey tonite..it's healthier....

This sounds delicious. I think I will try it for snack time for the 3 grandkids this afternoon.

Thank you for sharing. That does sound so good.

came up with some tweaking we could try with this too..
instead of sour cream use vanilla yogurt or pina colada yogurt or other flavor
instead of PC cinnamon use our sprinkles...

Great recipe Karlene!
I would def use yogurt or cool whip in place of the sour cream.
Let us know how it goes!

update to my show that I did tonite with MFP and cool n serve
Went over great...they absolutely LOVED the fruit dip...I'd say it was more like a fruit "sauce" consistancy rather than a dip...
did the 2 bananas
1 cup of vanilla yogurt
honey
lemon juice
cinnamon
all in the MFP..perfect and delicious!
(I was also making the penne pasta in the DCB...)
this was the quick dessert I did with fresh fruit in the cool n serve
Had only 5 people show up...4 placed orders tonite and she had 2 outside orders. show at 548.00 right now...not bad!
Got a booking for July and sold 2 MFP and 1 deep covered baker. 3 of the others already have the DCB

Great news - you inspired me to add the fruit dip to my show today. We are doing the 12 minute fajitas and fresh salsa and I will add the dip and fruit in the cool and serve-many thanks for this post!:love:

Linda
you are welcome....who is your upline?
karlene

Susan Warshay - of course!:sing:

1. What is the main ingredient in the Delicious Fruit Dips for Cool n Serve recipe?

The main ingredient in this recipe is cream cheese.

2. Are there any substitutions for the cream cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese with Greek yogurt for a lighter and healthier option.

3. Can I use any type of fruit with this dip?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you prefer. Some popular options include strawberries, apples, pineapple, and grapes.

4. How long does this dip last in the fridge?

This dip will last up to 3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container.

5. Can I make this dip ahead of time for a party?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a quick stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies