• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating a Tricky Situation: Addressing an Invited Pampered Chef Show

In summary, the co-worker had a Pampered Chef show booked with the speaker, but cancelled due to a job change. The speaker then received an invitation to the same show from the co-worker, who is now using another consultant. The speaker is seeking advice on how to respond to the invitation in a diplomatic manner.
kam
Staff member
OK, I really can't even believe this...

I need help coming up with a response!

I have a co-worker who I introduced to PC a year or so ago - she bought a ton of stuff, had a catty show. I got bookings from it and that booking thread is still viable, etc etc.

She had a Cooking Show booked with me for July. But about 2-3 weeks before the show, she changed jobs in our company to one that she works from home. She cancelled the show since she was concerned about not being here physically and getting people to come. I was very understanding about it - since I figured it also might be a combination of going on vacation the next week then starting her new responsibilities basically the week of the show.

Today I walked into work and there on my desk was AN INVITATION TO HER PAMPERED CHEF SHOW!!!!

Apparently she is using another consultant - which that is really not the issue here. Whatever.

MY ISSUE IS THAT SHE WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO INVITE ME!
1. Why invite another PC consultant (knowing she is a consultant) in the first place.
2. But would you really invite YOUR consultant?

Please help me come up with a good response to this. I would like to somehow address the issue that she has gone with another consultant - but yet felt the need to invite me. I actually think this is quite rude - and I would like to get across (diplomatically) that she should not have invited me.

Any ideas??

You could respond with something along the lines of, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I will have to decline your invitation. As a fellow consultant, I understand that you are looking for other avenues to promote your show. However, given our working relationship, it would be inappropriate and unprofessional of me to attend this event."

First of all, I am sorry to hear about your co-worker's decision to switch consultants for her upcoming Pampered Chef show. It can be frustrating when we have invested time and effort into building a relationship with a client, only to have it change unexpectedly.Regarding the invitation, I understand your confusion and frustration. It may have been more considerate for your co-worker to reach out to you personally and explain her decision to switch consultants. However, it is also possible that she may not have realized the potential impact of her actions.In any case, I think the best approach would be to address the situation directly with your co-worker. You could express your feelings and concerns about the invitation and ask for an explanation. This could also be an opportunity to clarify any misunderstandings and potentially salvage your working relationship.Ultimately, it is up to you how you choose to handle this situation. Just remember to stay professional and respectful in your communication. I hope everything works out for the best.

What do I do if I need help with a response on my Pampered Chef order?

If you need help with a response on your Pampered Chef order, the best course of action is to contact our customer service team. You can reach them by phone, email, or through our live chat feature on our website. They will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your order.

How long does it typically take to receive a response from customer service?

We strive to respond to all customer service inquiries as quickly as possible. Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but during busy times it may take a bit longer. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address your concerns.

What information should I have ready when contacting customer service for a response?

In order for our customer service team to assist you efficiently, please have your order number and any relevant details about your question or concern ready when contacting us. This will help us to provide you with a quick and accurate response.

Can I cancel or change my response after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a response has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. If you have any concerns about your response, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a way to track the status of my response?

Yes, you can track the status of your response by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your order history. You will also receive email updates regarding the status of your response, including when it has been shipped and delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies