• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get More Bookings and Orders?

In summary, Rina is trying to make her $1250 in her first 30 days with Pampered Chef, but has had no bookings and still has $950 to go to reach her goal. She has had two leads on Saturday while working a vendor fair, but neither of them have called back. Her husband is helping her make a flyer to pass out to people but she doesn't know what to do to get bookings and/or orders. Please help her!
RMR1984
Hi everyone, I just signed on with Pampered Chef a couple weeks ago. I'm trying to make my $1250 in my first 30 days but having a really hard time. I've only had my opening show and one catalog show. I've had no bookings and I've still got $950 to go to reach my goal. I got two leads on Saturday while working a vendor fair. I called them both, neither answered the phone so I left messages and yet neither has called back. My husband is helping me make a flyer to pass out to people but I don't know what to do to get bookings and/or orders. Please help me!
Rina Reynolds #686608

Can you ask any neighbors, friends, your husband's co-workers, your hairstylist, people you know at your dr.'s or dentist offices, a realtor you know, people at your place of worship. These are some ideas that come to mind right now, but you will get more from the other chefs here. It will happen, hang in there!

Check to see if there are any vendor events,bazaars or craft events that you can set up a table at :)

Who came to your opening? Who didnt? Call everyone who didnt come and tell them you missed seeing them. Tell them how excited you are to be starting your business and ask if they can help you out by being one of your first shows. Ask everyone. Good luck.

RMR1984 said:
I got two leads on Saturday while working a vendor fair. I called them both, neither answered the phone so I left messages and yet neither has called back. My husband is helping me make a flyer to pass out to people but I don't know what to do to get bookings and/or orders. Please help me!
Rina Reynolds #686608

Remember the most important thing: It is not their job to call us back, we are low priority most often in people's busy lives.

Followup and try to call them again. Drop a thank you note in the mail thanking them for taking the time to stop at your table at the event and that you look forward to connecting with them in the near future. Often times we need to establish a relationship with new contacts before we move up on their personal priority list. You need to make it all about them and how you can help them.

If you are concerned about being a nuisance by calling to often use the line my director taught me, "I don't want to be a PC stalker, would calling you once a month be alright? (or each new season, or every 3 months or every other month - whatever your personal schedule is for making contacts) I would love to contact you if ever a product you especially desire goes on special, all I need is for you to create a wish list!"

Don't give up on the contacts you collected, they took the time to fill out the information and speak to you, apparently they have interest in the products.

Hi, Rina!Welcome to TPC! This is largely the responsibility of your recruiter and director, but you can easily come up with what you are seeking.Step one - mindset. You are beginning a fantastic business that can help many many people. You offer terrific products and you offer an absolutely amazing business opportunity, and you offer a truly uncomparable boost: YOU! You are the #1 tool for your own success - and unfortunately, your own failure. Don't approach this from "no one wants to have a show with me... instead, they simply are not aware. Your job is to make them aware, with a great attitude. Step two - bodies. You need to contact a large number of people. Many are going to say no; get used to it. Do you want fries with that? No. Would you like cream for your coffee? No. May I interest you in dessert? No. No is just a tool for the person getting what they want. Sometimes, you will also hear yes! Be prepared for it!!Step three - expectation as you ask. (A)"I know you would like to offer me the best possible start in my new venture, and the very best way to do that is allow me to come prepare a recipe for you and your friends to sample. So will it be pizza inside or out?" (B)"Thanks so much for being one of my very first customers. We love and pamper our customers! One of the very best things you can do to help me launch my business off to a strong start, is to be one of my early hosts. Certainly I don't intend for just my friends and family to be my customers, so let's invite people outside those whom I know. I will help with the invitations if you can brainstorm a big list. Who do you know that loves to cook? hates to cook? cooks for a lot of people? just lost their job? is getting married? is the life of the party?" (C) "Could I ask you for a simple opinion? I'm not sure which of these two recipes to feature in April; could you have a couple friends over Friday and we'll try them both and help me decide?"Know your host specials - these are tools to encourage hosts to party. Have fun!

ScottCooks - you have said it all in. Your post was so great that I passed it along to my team.

scottcooks said:
Hi, Rina!

Welcome to TPC! This is largely the responsibility of your recruiter and director, but you can easily come up with what you are seeking.

Step one - mindset. You are beginning a fantastic business that can help many many people. You offer terrific products and you offer an absolutely amazing business opportunity, and you offer a truly uncomparable boost: YOU! You are the #1 tool for your own success - and unfortunately, your own failure. Don't approach this from "no one wants to have a show with me... instead, they simply are not aware. Your job is to make them aware, with a great attitude.

Step two - bodies. You need to contact a large number of people. Many are going to say no; get used to it. Do you want fries with that? No. Would you like cream for your coffee? No. May I interest you in dessert? No. No is just a tool for the person getting what they want. Sometimes, you will also hear yes! Be prepared for it!!

Step three - expectation as you ask. (A)"I know you would like to offer me the best possible start in my new venture, and the very best way to do that is allow me to come prepare a recipe for you and your friends to sample. So will it be pizza inside or out?" (B)"Thanks so much for being one of my very first customers. We love and pamper our customers! One of the very best things you can do to help me launch my business off to a strong start, is to be one of my early hosts. Certainly I don't intend for just my friends and family to be my customers, so let's invite people outside those whom I know. I will help with the invitations if you can brainstorm a big list. Who do you know that loves to cook? hates to cook? cooks for a lot of people? just lost their job? is getting married? is the life of the party?" (C) "Could I ask you for a simple opinion? I'm not sure which of these two recipes to feature in April; could you have a couple friends over Friday and we'll try them both and help me decide?"

Know your host specials - these are tools to encourage hosts to party. Have fun!

This is wonderful advice! Thank you for sharing- I needed to read this too!.

Some words you can say... "I'm so excited! I just HAD to call to let you know that I started my very own business with The Pampered Chef." They'll say something back, then you can say... "Yes, and I need your help getting started. I need to practice my recipes (or practice my show) in front of some people. How do you feel about getting some friends together for a girls' night out. I can cook for you all, they can shop from our new Spring/Summer catalog & we'll turn it in as a cooking show. You'll earn lots of Free products & enjoy spending time with your friends! What do you say?"

Scott - FANTASTIC advice as always. I will be using this too! I so need an attitude adjustment!

And Rina - do not use your consultant number out here. Safer to not do so as it is a public forum. Which means anyone can see it even if they are not members.

I was new myself back in November and only had two shows that were quite small going into the end of my month. The local humane society where I live has been raising money to build a new animal shelter. So I did a catalog/online fundraiser show for that. Which got me some orders. Then I did a mystery host show and was able along with a vender fair to get my $1250!!! You can do it!! Just let EVERYONE know how close you are to your goal and you'd love ther help in accomplishing it!! Good luck!

Do A Practice Show - Re: Need help getting bookingsI really think that the most effective way to start a business is to have a practice show. Invite all your friends and family over to help you practice. It is no requirement to buy on their part but they will help you practice and they will buy.

:thumbup:Check this article out for 10 ways in 10 days to make sales
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/10-steps-to-increase-sales-in-10-days.htm

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are a few different strategies you can use to increase your bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure you are consistently sharing your business and products with your friends, family, and network. You can also host a launch party to introduce people to the products and encourage them to book their own parties. Additionally, offering incentives and rewards for hosting a party can entice people to book with you. Finally, utilizing social media and online platforms to promote your business and reach a wider audience can also help increase bookings.

2. What should I do if I am struggling to get bookings?

If you are struggling to get bookings, it's important to evaluate your approach and make any necessary changes. Consider reaching out to past customers and offering them a special discount or promotion for booking a party. You can also try networking with other local businesses or attending community events to spread the word about your business. Additionally, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from happy customers - word of mouth is a powerful tool in generating bookings.

3. How far in advance should I start booking parties?

It's generally recommended to start booking parties at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This allows enough time for you to plan and prepare for the party, as well as for your host to invite guests and gather RSVPs. However, if you have a busy schedule or live in a highly competitive market, you may want to start booking even earlier to secure dates and avoid conflicts with other consultants.

4. What are some creative ways to get bookings?

There are many creative ways to get bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. One idea is to offer themed parties, such as a holiday cookie exchange or a summer grilling party. This can make the party more fun and unique, and may entice more people to attend and book their own parties. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to host joint events, or offer virtual parties for those who may not be able to attend an in-person party. Finally, don't be afraid to think outside the box and come up with your own unique ideas to attract bookings.

5. What should I do if a host cancels their party?

If a host cancels their party, the first step is to communicate with them and try to understand the reason for the cancellation. If it's due to personal reasons or unforeseen circumstances, be understanding and offer to reschedule the party for a later date. However, if the host simply changes their mind or is no longer interested in hosting, you can try to fill the date with another booking or use it as an opportunity to reach out to potential new hosts. It's also a good idea to have a cancellation policy in place to protect your time and efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • kayleigh