• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help From Seasoned Consultants!!!

highlighted items they haven't seen, a different recipe every month, and having time for socializing.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hello there! I have 2 shows coming up for people who host shows every month and have seen it all. I am looking for some ideas to change things up for them. I heard someone sometime mention typing out the steps of the recipe and handing them to each person as they come in so they can get excited about their part. Can anyone elaborate on that? I have heard to make it a different theme, I may do that. One show is a man host so I am not sure he will really be up for all that. I just want to keep it fun for the guests. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!!!:confused:

Wow. I can't even imagine someone who hosts once a month. Their friends must be sick of seeing invitations in the mail. :rolleyes:Anyhoo, the trick is to highlight things that they probably haven't seen, the items in the catalog that are useful but not used often in a demo. The new things come to mind, since they haven't been in the catalog very long. I tried the steps of the recipe on slips at one show, but there weren't enough people at the show, and I still ended up doing half the recipe myself. It's better to put the slips into a bowl and let them draw one (two if there are a lot of steps and fewer guests). Theme shows are a good idea, especially something a little different, like Power Cooking.

Yes I know I am shocked too!! One group all works at the post office and this is their excuse to get all together. Each month someone else books off the other and they have been doing this for years. Their previous consultant gave them to me since she quit, so I have been doing their shows since October. They did have alittle break after the first show, but this party will be the 4th one in 4 months.

The other party, they all just love the stuff, we are planning a pink party and mothers day theme. The host got little gift bags for each person and put a bunch of cute stuff for breast cancer and what not. This is the party I thought of doing the steps. I really like the idea of putting them in a bowl and drawing. I think this crowd would love that. We are making the Strawberry Cheesecake Torte and it uses a ton of products I don't normally take to a show, so I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks for you ideas!

Looks like we are in the same wave, so maybe we will see each other at conference.. Which hotel are you in?

Last edited:
Have you tried the interactive shows yet? Any PC related games, ugly spatula contest, sometimes "digging" way back into the recipe archives works. How about a theme such as dressing in pink?

I love "The Amazing Race" show with seasoned guests! Do a search here under files for "amazing" and go from there!

Since you said they use this as an excuse to get together, you can really let them have some time to socialize, and do something like "Snack and Chat." Demo a quick appetizer, then give them time to chat and ask questions. Maybe play a game, if that's not your usual show routine. Or PC Bingo.

I recently had a "rooster" party (all men) and we did the Jerk Chicken Pasta Salad...it involved the grill pan, so it was manly enough for the host. :) Anyway, we did the interactive where everyone got to do a step, the recipe pulled together very quickly and they loved the food.

One thing I learned from this...guys don't talk very much, so I tried really hard to say only what I HAD to in my shopping/booking/recruiting "spiel".

As far as the multiple shows group, I agree with Ann, highlight the items they perhaps haven't seen in action. And I'd suggest changing your recipe monthly...I pick a recipe to do each month (this month is pink: strawberry cream trifle & cran-raspberry fizz, June I'll do salads, July I'll do red-white & blue, August..I don't know yet, but you get the idea). So they'll see new products AND try a new recipe...and if it is a social event, the recipes go quickly and they'll have time to shop and visit.

HTH

Thanks to everyone for such GREAT ideas!!!!!!!!!! If you have more keep them coming! I love to hear what everyone else does.

ow yeah and yes I have been doing the interactive show, they have been having fun with it.

Thanks again!!!

I agree with the ideas that have been posted on here.

Make up a Theme Show or offer the ones HO gives us
Do a Recruiting Game
Play the Question Game
Play the Got it Love it Game
Do a catalogue walk through
Borrow new products from someone on your Team or your D
Make some beverages at your Show

Related to Need Help From Seasoned Consultants!!!

1. How do I build a successful business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Building a successful business as a Pampered Chef consultant takes hard work, dedication, and a passion for our products. It's important to actively network and reach out to potential customers, host parties and events, and consistently follow up with leads. Additionally, staying up to date on product knowledge and utilizing the resources and training provided by the company can greatly contribute to your success.

2. How can I increase my sales and bookings?

One of the best ways to increase your sales and bookings is by offering incentives and promotions to your customers. This can be in the form of discounts, free products, or special packages. Additionally, expanding your reach through social media and partnering with local businesses or organizations can help attract new customers. Lastly, providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with your existing customers can lead to repeat business and referrals.

3. What are the best ways to market and advertise my business?

There are many effective ways to market and advertise your Pampered Chef business. Utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase products and host virtual parties is a great way to reach a large audience. You can also create business cards, flyers, and other promotional materials to hand out at events or local businesses. Lastly, word of mouth is a powerful tool, so be sure to always provide excellent service and encourage your satisfied customers to spread the word about your business.

4. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with other commitments?

Balancing your Pampered Chef business with other commitments, such as a full-time job or family responsibilities, can be challenging but it's definitely achievable. The key is to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Set specific hours for your Pampered Chef business and stick to them, and make use of tools like social media and online ordering to save time. It's also important to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed.

5. How can I stay motivated and avoid burnout as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Motivation and avoiding burnout are important factors for success as a Pampered Chef consultant. To stay motivated, set realistic goals for yourself and celebrate your achievements. Surround yourself with a supportive team and attend local or virtual trainings and events to stay inspired and motivated. To avoid burnout, it's important to take breaks and prioritize self-care. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks and ask for help when needed, and remember to pace yourself and not take on too much at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • LeighPC