• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Crescents and Apples...

In summary, this recipe is delicious and easy to make with just crescent rolls and apples. You can substitute Mt Dew for another beverage if you want.
J.Corley
Anyone know what I can do with just crescent rolls and apples?

TIA
Jennifer

crescents, apples and a little cinnamon or caramel sprinkles! what a treat!

Look under files
CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE
I made it at my open house and everyone went nuts for it!

cut apples into wedges
wrap in crescent roll triangle
sprinkle with butter & cinnamon
bake in 350*F oven till golden brown

Or, couldn't you sprinkle the cinnamon or caramel sprinkles instead of just cinnamon?

JAE said:
Or, couldn't you sprinkle the cinnamon or caramel sprinkles instead of just cinnamon?

I would mix the sprinkles with the cinnamon. I do that for cinnamon rolls.

My SIL makes these all of the time, but I haven't tried making them yet in stoneware. They are delicious!!

Apple Dumplings

2 cans crescent rolls
4 granny smith apples
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter
12 oz Mt Dew

Peel & quarter apples. Place a quarter apple on each crescent roll and roll up. Place in a greased 9 X 13 pan. Melt butter, sugar & cinnamon together & pour over top. Then pour 12 oz Mt Dew over that. Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 min or until brown.

mpkegley said:
My SIL makes these all of the time, but I haven't tried making them yet in stoneware. They are delicious!!

Apple Dumplings

2 cans crescent rolls
4 granny smith apples
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter
12 oz Mt Dew

Peel & quarter apples. Place a quarter apple on each crescent roll and roll up. Place in a greased 9 X 13 pan. Melt butter, sugar & cinnamon together & pour over top. Then pour 12 oz Mt Dew over that. Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 min or until brown.

That is the same recipe I use! They are sooooo good! I use the rectangle baker. I also use the APCS for the apples. They are not so thick.

mpkegley said:

Apple Dumplings

2 cans crescent rolls
4 granny smith apples
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter
12 oz Mt Dew

My hubby would love this recipe simply because it's another way for him to consume The Dew... LOL

apple bundles are great. I think they are in the all the best or the desserts cookbook.

mpkegley said:

Apple Dumplings

2 cans crescent rolls
4 granny smith apples
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter
12 oz Mt Dew

Has anybody tried this without the Mt. Dew? Need another substitute-maybe Sprite or 7-up?

Mt Dew....are you serious? I have never heard of this one.....

pamperedlinda said:
Mt Dew....are you serious? I have never heard of this one.....
Yes Mt Dew! They are delicious!

SummerG said:
Has anybody tried this without the Mt. Dew? Need another substitute-maybe Sprite or 7-up?

I have only tried them with the Mt Dew, not sure how it would be with Sprite or 7-up. Sorry.

1. How do I make crescents and apples using Pampered Chef products?

To make crescents and apples using Pampered Chef products, you will need a Crescent Roll Dough Press, Apple Wedger, and an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Start by using the Apple Wedger to core and slice the apples, then use the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer to peel and slice the apples into smaller pieces. Next, use the Crescent Roll Dough Press to roll out the crescent dough and fill with the sliced apples. Bake according to the instructions on the crescent roll package.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer in this recipe. Some popular alternatives to apples include peaches, pears, or berries. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as different fruits may require different baking times.

3. What seasoning or spices can I add to enhance the flavor?

You can add a variety of spices and seasonings to the crescents and apples, depending on your personal taste preferences. Some popular options include cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, or brown sugar. You can also add a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top for a touch of sweetness.

4. Do I need to grease the baking pan before placing the crescents and apples?

It is recommended to lightly grease the baking pan before placing the crescents and apples on it. This will prevent them from sticking to the pan and make for easier cleanup. You can use cooking spray, butter, or oil to grease the pan.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later. Simply wrap the crescents and apples in foil or place them in an airtight container before refrigerating. When ready to eat, reheat in the oven or microwave until warm. Keep in mind that the crescent dough may not be as crispy when reheated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beckycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam