• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cresent Rools, Brie, and Apple Recipe

In summary, this recipe for brie and apple cresent rolls can be prepared ahead of time and assembled up to one day in advance. Other types of soft, creamy cheeses such as camembert or goat cheese can be used instead of brie, and different types of apples can also be substituted. Leftover rolls can be frozen for up to 1 month and additional ingredients such as nuts, dried cranberries, or caramelized onions can be added to the filling for added flavor.
DebPC
Staff member
These look pretty good!

Crescent rolls, slice of Brie, slice of tart apple (peeled is best), pecans, drizzle of honey. 375 oven for 13 to 15 minutes.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7035/stephf.jpg

Do you roll them up? I assume so if they are the crescent rolls, yes?

I would say yes because that brie will 'escape' otherwise. Looks really good!

Mmmmmmmmmm!

Hi there! I'm so glad you like the look of these crescent rolls! They are one of my favorite easy and delicious recipes to make. The combination of the flaky crescent rolls, creamy Brie, tart apple, and crunchy pecans is simply irresistible. And the touch of honey adds the perfect touch of sweetness. I hope you give them a try and let me know how they turn out! Happy cooking!

1. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the cresent rolls, brie, and apple mixture and assemble them up to one day in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese?

While brie is recommended for this recipe, you can substitute with other soft, creamy cheeses such as camembert or goat cheese. You can also use shredded cheese, but the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

3. Can I use a different type of apples?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for this recipe. However, keep in mind that different apples have different textures and sweetness levels, which may affect the overall outcome of the dish.

4. Can I freeze the leftover rolls?

Yes, you can freeze the baked cresent rolls for up to 1 month. Just let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container. To reheat, place them in a preheated oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the filling?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add other ingredients such as nuts, dried cranberries, or even caramelized onions to the brie and apple mixture. Just make sure to adjust the amounts accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jen1409