• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Chef Consultant in Pottstown, PA?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Pennsylvania, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. You can also host a party or event with a consultant in Pennsylvania and purchase products directly from them. There may also be specials and promotions available with consultants in the state. And finally, if you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Pennsylvania, you can visit their website for more information and to find a mentor in your area.
pamperdawn
I'm looking for a Consultant to do a show for me close to Pottstown PA.

I'm in Harrisburg, which is quite a ways away from Pottstown but we have some consultants in the Reading area which are much closer that might be able to help. Let me know the details and if you find anyone else and maybe I can help you find someone else. When is the show?

PottstownThe show date would be September. She is the daughter of my July Host and I need to call her and let her know that I found someone.
I'm in Wisconsin and not planning a trip to PA. I will enter her as a booking from her Mom that way her Mom can take advantage of the great September savings.

Can I let her know to call you? You can e-mail me your phone number.

Thanks for your help

PottstwonHi I live about 30-40 mins from Pottstown, depending on traffic. Let me know if you still need help with this show in September. Thanks

Pottstown PAThanks for offering to help.
I gave her each of your names, in the order I received the information and asked that she honor that.

You should receive a call from Amy D for a September show, her Mom is having a show 7/27 with me in Wisconsin.

Related to Need a Pampered Chef Consultant in Pottstown, PA?

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Pennsylvania?

To find a consultant in Pennsylvania, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed for you to choose from.

2. Is it possible to host a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant in Pennsylvania?

Yes, our consultants in Pennsylvania are happy to host parties or events for you. You can either contact a consultant directly through the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website, or you can contact our customer service team and they can connect you with a consultant in your area.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in Pennsylvania?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from a consultant in Pennsylvania. You can either attend a party or event hosted by the consultant, or you can contact them directly to place an order.

4. Are there any specials or promotions currently available with Pampered Chef consultants in Pennsylvania?

Yes, our consultants in Pennsylvania often have special offers and promotions available. You can check with a specific consultant or visit our website for any current promotions.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Pennsylvania?

Yes, we are always looking for new consultants to join our team in Pennsylvania. You can visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant and to find a mentor in your area who can help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Terri Spofford