• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Certificate of Insurance for a Mall Event?

In summary, if you want a Certificate of Insurance listing the mall company as additionally insured, you can request it from CC by calling the number listed for Schwartz Brothers. They can email it to you as a PDF attachment usually the same day.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone ever done a mall event, where they requested a Certificate of Insurance listing the mall company as additionally insured

$500,000 for property damage
and $1,000,000 general liability...?

If you need a certificate of insurance, you can download one from CC in the downloads area.

I did a booth last year and they wanted the event sponsor to be listed on the insurance certificate. I had to contact our insurance provider. I think I emailed the request and they mailed me the certificate. I got it in less then a week because they knew it was a rush.

I don't know how much our insurance is for though.

thanks. i'll call the ins. dept. tomorrow and see what they have to say..

Hello Chefann, my name is Sheila Gildersleeve. I started my Pampered Chef business this June and I was wondering what the CC stood for. Is it for the Consultant Corner or something else? I am also new to this website, I do have a posting on this site too if you would like to view my other questions.

Last edited:
smilesarepriceless said:
Anyone ever done a mall event, where they requested a Certificate of Insurance listing the mall company as additionally insured

$500,000 for property damage
and $1,000,000 general liability...?
I've had to do this for numerous events. On CC, under Managing Your Business, you'll find a listing of home office contact numbers. There's a one for Certificate Insurance that you can request just by calling the number listed for Schwartz Brothers I think it is. They can email it back to you as a PDF attachment, usually the same day! They'll let you know what info is needed, such as event name, date and address.

Hope that helps!

I LOVE how PC makes this SO easy for us to do!!

Thanks guys...It was my first time doing this and I was a little confused, but all is worked out and when I called the insur. rep that the Solutions Center directed me to, they sent me via email within 12 hours exactly what I needed after I sent them my exact request!

Talk about speedy.

I was very impressed...

1. What is a Mall Insurance Certificate?

A Mall Insurance Certificate is a document that verifies that a business or vendor has the necessary insurance coverage to operate within a specific mall or shopping center. It provides proof of insurance to the mall management and protects both the business and the mall in case of any accidents or damages.

2. Why do I need a Mall Insurance Certificate?

A Mall Insurance Certificate is typically required by mall management as part of their lease agreement, to ensure that all businesses within the mall have proper insurance coverage. It also protects your business in case of any accidents or damages that may occur within the mall premises.

3. How do I obtain a Mall Insurance Certificate?

You can obtain a Mall Insurance Certificate by contacting your insurance provider and requesting for one. Your insurance provider will then work with the mall management to provide the necessary documentation and proof of insurance.

4. Is a Mall Insurance Certificate different from regular business insurance?

Yes, a Mall Insurance Certificate is specific to operating within a mall or shopping center and may have additional requirements or coverage compared to regular business insurance. It is important to review your policy and make sure it meets the mall's requirements.

5. Is there a cost for obtaining a Mall Insurance Certificate?

The cost for a Mall Insurance Certificate may vary depending on your insurance provider and the requirements of the mall. Some insurance companies may charge a fee for providing the certificate, while others may include it as part of your regular business insurance coverage. It is best to check with your insurance provider for specific pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies