• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2007 Consultant Planner? Free with postage included!

In summary, Danielle has a brand new 2007 Consultant Planner that she won't be using. If you're interested, it's free. She'll even pick up the postage. PM her or email her.
DanielleQ
I have a brand new 2007 Consultant Planner that I won't be using. I have the FC Planner. If you're interested, it's free. I'll even pick up the postage. PM me or email me.

Hey Danielle, I may have someone that could use it. I forgot to ask you if you had meetings to go to. You are wellcome to come out this way and join us if you would like. My meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of the month, the next is Feb 13th. Just let me know!

Shana--the planner was taken about (no joke) 3 minutes after I posted. I'm sorry.

I do not have meetings here right now to go to and I would LOVE to come to yours. Maybe you could email or PM me with directions. I'll be there on the 13th for sure!!!! Thanks so much for offering. That was super sweet.

No problem, I always send out an evite a couple of weeks ahead. I will include you.

Hey, I'm only in Lodi!

I have a 2007 planner I won't be using either. PM me if interested.

I just realized - I still have the planner!:eek: (Not the FC one - the PC one that is mailed to consultants in December) Brand new, never used.

Anyone feel free to PM me if interested. All I ask is actual shipping costs; the planner is free.

Last edited:
Would any of you in the Lodi/Stockton/Lathrop area be interested in a lead near Sonora, specifically Soulsbyville. She's been wanting to do a show for several months, but it would be about a 3 hour drive for me from Georgetown. She is also interested in knowing if there are any other consultants in her area. If not, she is thinking of being a consultant. She used to do direct sales but got out of it and is looking for a reason to get out of her house and away from her 8 children. I think she is a foster mother. Anyone interested????

Jackie, RECRUIT HER!

Don't giver her away until you have had an interview with her. If she is in contact with you, you already have the relationship. You wouldn't want the other consultant to give her a show and then be her recruit. Ask her to have a catalog show if she wants to get a lower kit cost.

I have a planner too! Welcome to anyone who wants it. I use the FC one.
Email me [email protected]

Tara

Jackie, I have a consultnat in Angles Camp, and I know of one other consultant in the foothills. If you decide to give her away, I'm sure that between me and my team we can do it. (I am in the Modesto area.) But I agree, you should recruit her! Let me know if you need help!

ChefLauraW said:
I just realized - I still have the planner!:eek: (Not the FC one - the PC one that is mailed to consultants in December) Brand new, never used.

All I ask is actual shipping costs; the planner is free.

BUMP!

Free to a good home. Any new consultants who want this? Just PM me. Thanks!

Lodi...Fantastic! That is where my boyfriend is from but luckily he is now "stuck" in Reno :)

Related to Need a 2007 Consultant Planner? Free with postage included!

1. What is the purpose of the 2007 Consultant Planner?

The 2007 Consultant Planner is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants organize and plan their business activities for the year. It includes features such as monthly and weekly calendars, goal-setting worksheets, and tracking sheets for orders and expenses.

2. Can I purchase the 2007 Consultant Planner if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the 2007 Consultant Planner is exclusively available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be similar products available through other companies or retailers.

3. Is the 2007 Consultant Planner still relevant and useful in today's digital age?

Absolutely! While many people use digital calendars and organizational tools, the 2007 Consultant Planner offers a tangible and customizable option for consultants to plan and track their business activities. Plus, it can be easily incorporated into a digital system by taking photos or inputting information into a digital calendar or spreadsheet.

4. Can I use the 2007 Consultant Planner for more than one year?

While the 2007 Consultant Planner is specifically designed for use in the year 2007, many of the planning and tracking features can be adapted for use in future years. However, we recommend purchasing a new planner each year to ensure the most up-to-date information and tools are available.

5. Is the 2007 Consultant Planner available in multiple languages?

No, the 2007 Consultant Planner is only available in English. However, there may be similar products available in other languages through Pampered Chef's international markets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebbieJ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • rayday