• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference --Spoilers--

In summary, the new knives are sharper and last longer. The baking pans are metal with a non-stick coating. The chocolate mold is silicone. The bakeware and rolling pin... who am I kidding, I'm getting it all! lol
jjaastef
101
C7181B77-67F3-4C24-B96E-8687A21DD312-1606-00000280851B7279.jpeg
I don't know everything, but this is what I know so far...
 

Attachments

  • 834E1F63-B292-4B23-B1B7-C584AD38DA2D-1606-000002805E7B8D1E.jpeg
    834E1F63-B292-4B23-B1B7-C584AD38DA2D-1606-000002805E7B8D1E.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 941
  • E05C4763-7645-4E17-B24E-C49AA224AEDF-1606-000002806CCDC8BD.jpeg
    E05C4763-7645-4E17-B24E-C49AA224AEDF-1606-000002806CCDC8BD.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 864
  • 8DCBF97B-FED9-425F-8958-94D0D94917CA-1606-00000280731779E0.jpeg
    8DCBF97B-FED9-425F-8958-94D0D94917CA-1606-00000280731779E0.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 834
  • 0424F9CE-2D38-4154-A32B-B305C0E99D10-1606-000002807B5F6E23.jpeg
    0424F9CE-2D38-4154-A32B-B305C0E99D10-1606-000002807B5F6E23.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 863
  • Thread starter
  • #3
IMG_0020.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 793
So what's the scoop on the knives? Why did they change them? What are the cutting boards like? I thought they always say wood cutting boards and knife blocks aren't the best for knives and can dull the blades?
 
They haven't updated their cutlery line in 10 years, where the average kitchen company updates every 3-5 so it was time for a change. The new knives are sharper out of the box and stay sharper longer. They were tested against the other high-end knives on the market and came out on top.If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll be monitoring the thread on and off today. This is the first conference for my wife and I.
 
Last edited:
Josh Hunholz said:
The baking pans are metal with a non-stick coating. The chocolate mold is silicone.
Thank you! I'm not sure what makes ours different from others on the market. I know some customers will be disappointed that they didn't bring the fluted options back in stoneware. The color combo is nice, though.
 
I'm loving the new stuff so far! I am definitely getting the Acacia stuff, and new knives. And the bakeware and rolling pin... who am I kidding, I'm getting it all! lolCan't wait to see more... there is more, right??Thanks for posting pics! I couldn't go to conference.Di
 
  • #11
I'm excited (for this first time in awhile) about the new Season's Best -- all "one pot" recipes.
 
  • #12
chefjeanine said:
I'm excited (for this first time in awhile) about the new Season's Best -- all "one pot" recipes.
Please tell me that some are RockCrok and Deep Covered Baker recipes. The All Purpose Pot is a bit extravagant for my family of 2, so it's one of the items I don't own
 
  • #13
aPamperedBride said:
Please tell me that some are RockCrok and Deep Covered Baker recipes. The All Purpose Pot is a bit extravagant for my family of 2, so it's one of the items I don't own
Yes, it is a variety of vessels acting as the "one pot".
 
  • Thread starter
  • #15
Question on bakeware:
Have they added the non-stick coating to the large sheet, medium sheet, and cookie sheet and then added the half sheet size?
 
  • Thread starter
  • #16
 
  • Thread starter
  • #17
 
  • #18
Underwhelmed...I did less than $400 June and $3,000 July. I'm a cookie baker (own a Mirro cookie press from the 70s) not sure why I would need a rolling cookie cutter....or a marble rolling pin....but I was not "cranked" about the ice cream maker and I love that thing!
 
  • #19
Thank you for posting the pictures!Not sure about the wood cutting boards. I gave up on cutting boards that I couldn't put in the dishwasher ages ago.
 
  • #20
And BTW how many versions of Pampered Chef Kitchen shears do YOU own? :rolleyes:
 
  • Thread starter
  • #21
mspibb said:
And BTW how many versions of Pampered Chef Kitchen shears do YOU own? :rolleyes:
Haha, this will be the first one I've had that can actually be sharpened. I swear, keeping knives that can actually open stuff in my kitchen has been the biggest challenge of my life.
 
  • #22
jjaastef said:
Question on bakeware:
Have they added the non-stick coating to the large sheet, medium sheet, and cookie sheet and then added the half sheet size?
Yes, that's my understanding.
 
  • #23
Any chance customers can send the knives back to be sharpened? Nice to be on par with our competition...
 
  • #24
scottcooks said:
Any chance customers can send the knives back to be sharpened? Nice to be on par with our competition...
Nope, no mention of this.
 
  • #25
I was so excited to see a new vendor for logo items (I think the clothes from the current vendor are lacking). The new site still says "Coming Soon." :(
 
  • #27
I guess my paperwork change over came today. I got a Fed Ex delivery notice for a PC package and I don't think I had anything on order!
 
  • #28
Josh Hunholz said:
They haven't updated their cutlery line in 10 years, where the average kitchen company updates every 3-5 so it was time for a change. The new knives are sharper out of the box and stay sharper longer. They were tested against the other high-end knives on the market and came out on top.If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll be monitoring the thread on and off today. This is the first conference for my wife and I.
Do you have any other pictures to share. I was unable to attend conference.
 
  • #29
prissylovescooking said:
My change over kit shipped out yesterday so I'm excited to get it!
Are you a Director or above?
 
  • #30
Thanks everyone for organizing this thread! I was away the past couple weeks traveling! Great job!
 
  • #31
mspibb said:
I was so excited to see a new vendor for logo items (I think the clothes from the current vendor are lacking). The new site still says "Coming Soon." :(
And it still says "Coming soon!" I hope we don't have to buy all the old stuff first.
 
  • #32
mspibb said:
And it still says "Coming soon!" I hope we don't have to buy all the old stuff first.
It's on now! I just had trouble purchasing items. It kept on saying trouble with your order when checking out; but the stuff is posted and ready to view.
 

Related to National Conference --Spoilers--

1. What is National Conference?

National Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders to gather and celebrate their achievements, learn about new products and business strategies, and connect with other consultants from all over the country.

2. When and where is National Conference being held this year?

This year's National Conference will be held from July 17-19, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

3. Can anyone attend National Conference?

Unfortunately, National Conference is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef representative for more information.

4. What can I expect at National Conference?

National Conference offers a variety of workshops, training sessions, and presentations on topics such as business growth, product knowledge, and social media strategies. There are also opportunities to network with other consultants and leaders, as well as exciting product reveals and demonstrations.

5. How can I stay updated on National Conference announcements and information?

You can stay updated on all things National Conference by following the official Pampered Chef social media accounts, checking the event page on the consultant website, and attending local team meetings where your upline may share updates and details about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
45
Views
6K
esavvymom
  • Sticky
  • chefa
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
21
Views
8K
FTurner90
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
16
Views
5K
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
121
Views
32K
Tenille V.
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
7
Views
4K
Susan Edmonston
  • scottcooks
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
11
Views
5K
chefjeanine
  • Poll
  • Jasmine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
14
Views
5K
Bren706
  • pampchefrhondab
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
18
Views
3K
MissChef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
2
Views
3K
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2
Replies
72
Views
21K
DebPC
Back
Top