• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has the Economy Impacted Your Conference Attendance This Year?

In summary, the economy has not had a significant effect on the clusters conference attendance this year. However, due to the high demand for spots in the room, one team member is attending and one is considering attending.
DebPC
Staff member
Has the economy affected your clusters conference attendence this year?

Nope! In my 6 years of business I've only had 1 of my team members attend conference. No one went last year and no one is going this year. Family vacations and no time off from work are the excuses I usually hear.

None of my team is going. Biggest excuse is childcare.As a result, I'm thinking of NOT staying at the hotel and just driving in each day. My sister director that I would like to room with is Hispanic Market and will likely be attending a different wave. I don't really feel like trying to room with anyone else, especially since I'll be 8 mths preggo.

i have 5 coming---yippee---3 consultants a team leader and a guest on a consultant---

i have my newest recruit coming! YAY! FINALLY! :D

i feel our cluster attendance for conference is down, i am going and one of my sister consultants just backed out :( i haven't taken care of my room yet!! eek! no one from my personal team is going so far, i keep trying though :)

pckrissy said:
i feel our cluster attendance for conference is down, i am going and one of my sister consultants just backed out :( i haven't taken care of my room yet!! eek! no one from my personal team is going so far, i keep trying though :)

Hey Krissy, right now we still have one spot avail in our room. Of course I'm trying to get a team member to fill it but so far nothin.

I have 1 for sure, 2 maybes right now. My sister director has 3 coming and a few maybes. This is the most we have ever had. I think the economy is helping... they actually want to make a go of the business... as a business and make money now rather than just a hobby

pampmomof3 said:
Hey Krissy, right now we still have one spot avail in our room. Of course I'm trying to get a team member to fill it but so far nothin.

Thanks Kristi, I may take you up on that! :) I really appreciate the offer, just let me know if your team member decides to go...What time are you getting to Chicago on Wed? I believe my flight gets in around 11 sometime...

DebbieJ said:
None of my team is going. Biggest excuse is childcare.

I just have one and childcare tops the reasons. Personally, with some (not all) it is hubbies that think their wife is going to paint the town red with the girls. Keep trying to tell him that there is hardly enough time to change clothes let alone "hang out" in Chicago!

I already have 3 of my consultants coming and I'm hoping for maybe a couple more. But of course they are all local. There are a couple from CA who I think would have come, but the economy IS what is preventing them from seriously thinking about it.

I have one team member going. That's it. Only a handful of people from our overall cluster. I am kind of bummed about it. It's definitely the economy for most of them.

pckrissy said:
Thanks Kristi, I may take you up on that! :) I really appreciate the offer, just let me know if your team member decides to go...What time are you getting to Chicago on Wed? I believe my flight gets in around 11 sometime...

Krissy, if you want it, its yours! I can't wait around any longer!!

My recruiter (cheftiffany who's on here) and I are sharing a room with my recruit and you if you want it!!

We're getting in at 4pm on Wednesday at Midway.....

Every year I only have 1 consultant go. This year I have 3 and one is bringing a guest. In our overall cluster under my Senior Director we have more going than in past years and more directors going as well.

Sandra (ChefKearns) and I have one more spot in our room for Wave 2!!

Debi said:
Sandra (ChefKearns) and I have one more spot in our room for Wave 2!!

My room is full but I have one more considering it. If she decides to come I'll check back with you to see if there's room still!

I have 4 (maybe 5) going....hopefully! I have one girl who may promote to Director by then.

Do they still "walk" at conference? I hope so! She is soooo excited!!

bethcooks4u said:
My room is full but I have one more considering it. If she decides to come I'll check back with you to see if there's room still!

Sounds good Beth! Might want to contact Sandra directly cause she's coordinating the room and she'll have details I won't.

Related to Has the Economy Impacted Your Conference Attendance This Year?

1. What is National Conference attendance?

National Conference attendance refers to the annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is a multi-day conference filled with training, workshops, and product launches.

2. Who can attend National Conference?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant or leader can attend National Conference. This includes consultants at all levels, from new consultants to those who have achieved the top ranks.

3. How do I register for National Conference?

Registration for National Conference can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's back office. There is a registration fee, and spots are limited, so it's important to register as soon as possible.

4. What is included in the National Conference registration fee?

The registration fee for National Conference includes access to all training sessions and workshops, as well as meals and snacks provided during the event. It also includes a swag bag filled with exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise.

5. Can I bring a guest to National Conference?

Unfortunately, National Conference is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Guests are not allowed to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefa
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
FTurner90
  • finley1991