• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item

In summary, "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" is a game offered by Pampered Chef to test customers' knowledge of their products. Players can participate by visiting their website or attending in-home parties and guessing the name of a mystery item based on its description and clues. Prizes are given for correct guesses, and players can participate multiple times for a chance to win additional rewards. Sharing participation on social media can also lead to more chances to win prizes.
chefkathy
My sister is moving. In the process of packing up her kitchen, she found this. Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• pc mystery item.jpg
    pc mystery item.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 230
Yes!!! It was a little tool that came with the springform pan (I don't know if it still does??) to scrape around the outside of the cheescake or whatever before releasing the pan.

Do I get a prize??:D:D:D

thank you!!!!!!

Nice job Becky!!!! :D

No problem! :)

What is "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item"?

"Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" is a fun game that we offer to our customers to test their knowledge of our products. It involves guessing the name of a mystery Pampered Chef item based on its description and clues.

How do I play "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item"?

To play "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item", simply visit our website or attend one of our in-home parties. We will provide you with a description and clues for a mystery item, and you can submit your guesses through our website or at the party. If you guess correctly, you will receive a special discount on that item!

Can I play "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" more than once?

Yes, you can play "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" as many times as you like. Each week, we feature a new mystery item for you to guess, so be sure to check back regularly for your chance to win discounts on our products.

Are there any prizes for playing "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item"?

Yes, if you guess the mystery item correctly, you will receive a special discount on that item. We also offer additional prizes and rewards for frequent players, so keep playing for more chances to win!

Can I share my guesses for "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" on social media?

Yes, we encourage you to share your guesses and participation in "Name That Mystery Pampered Chef Item" on social media. Be sure to tag us and use our designated hashtag for a chance to be featured on our page and win additional prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies