• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New 2008 Scion XB - I'm So Excited!

In summary, the 2008 Scion XB has a spacious and comfortable interior with cloth seats, a tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and power windows and locks. It also features a 160-watt Pioneer audio system and advanced safety features such as anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, and a comprehensive airbag system. Its performance is smooth and responsive with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine and front-wheel-drive system. Additionally, it has several advanced technology features including a standard backup camera and available Bluetooth connectivity. The 2008 Scion XB has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway, making it a fuel-efficient choice with a range of up to
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am so excited I had to share!!! My sweet husband bought me a new toy yesterday!!!! he bought me............................ a........... 2008 Scion XB!!! Here is my newest baby!!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0956 edited verison.JPG
    IMG_0956 edited verison.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 410
Congratulations! That great month you just had will probably help with that huh?

that and my other car finally decided to die a slow death...... :(

Very cute! All that's missing is PC magents on the side!! ;)

Perfect for loading your things up for a show!

That's great! Use that picture at shows to show what one could do with PC income!!

I should do that!! Thanks Becky!!

Congrats Leah! You have a great hubby!! :)

Thanks!!! :) He is a pretty good guy!!

Wow Leah that is pretty nice of him

It only took a year for us to find this car!! LOOOONNNNGGGG STORY!!!!

I love that color!

Pretty Cool Car, Leah!! Congratulations!

Congrats for you Leah......I can completely see you in that car! I got a new car in May too....first one in 10 years! I love that feeling.

Now all I need is my PC sign in the back window...... I am a little worried though becasue my back window has privacy glass.... any suggestions??

1. What are the interior features of the 2008 Scion XB?

The 2008 Scion XB comes with a spacious and comfortable interior, featuring cloth seats, a tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and power windows and locks. It also has a 160-watt Pioneer audio system with MP3/WMA playback capability and six speakers.

2. What are the safety features of the 2008 Scion XB?

The 2008 Scion XB is equipped with anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, and a comprehensive airbag system including front, side, and side curtain airbags. It also has a tire pressure monitoring system and front and rear crumple zones for added protection.

3. How is the performance of the 2008 Scion XB?

The 2008 Scion XB has a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine with 158 horsepower, providing a smooth and responsive driving experience. It also has a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission and a front-wheel-drive system for improved handling.

4. Does the 2008 Scion XB have any advanced technology features?

Yes, the 2008 Scion XB has several advanced technology features, including a standard backup camera, available Bluetooth connectivity, and an optional navigation system. It also has a convenient remote keyless entry and optional cruise control.

5. What is the fuel efficiency of the 2008 Scion XB?

The 2008 Scion XB has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. With its 14.5-gallon fuel tank, it can travel up to 406 miles on a single tank of gas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • DanielleQ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PampMomof3