• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!

In summary, "My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!" is a virtual party experience offered by Pampered Chef where you and your friends can celebrate a birthday by creating personalized avatars and participating in fun activities. To join the party, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and customize your avatar by choosing from a variety of options. During the party, you can enjoy activities such as virtual cake decorating and avatar fashion shows with the guidance of your consultant. All you need is an internet-connected device to participate.
rennea
Gold Member
I changed my Avatar:p I dislike having my photo taken so there are not many out there. This one was taken on my last birthday by DH:)

You look like you are packing heat- what are you holding? Look at your cute hair!!!

I like change, but I do know how everyone else feels- I was getting used to the simpsons version of you!

I'm packing heat!! LOL I think I'm holding my new I-Pod

rennea said:
I'm packing heat!! LOL I think I'm holding my new I-Pod
Ahhh- I think I can see it! :) Nice to "see" you finally!

I was ascared of you for a sec:eek: :D

Oh It's best that your still scared me :) LOL

I need to change mine as well, but my mug isn't very photogenic:blushing:

Nice to see you Rennea!

Someday, I'll have a picture of me that I can post as an avatar!

rennea said:
I changed my Avatar:p I dislike having my photo taken so there are not many out there. This one was taken on my last birthday by DH:)

WOW!! Finally, after 2 years I get to see your face!
OK...now you can put those cute little doggies back on....:love: :D :love:

Ginger428 said:
WOW!! Finally, after 2 years I get to see your face!
OK...now you can put those cute little doggies back on....:love: :D :love:

LMAO!!! Gee now I feel special:D :D

krzymomof4 said:

Neither is mine;)

krzymomof4 said:
It looks kinda like a box.

41D4sdlo8JL._SS400_.jpg

Glad to put a face with a screen name, rennea!BTW, I don't think you look scary. Confident and capable? Yes. Scary? No.

Nice to "see" you Renea!

Related to My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!

What is "My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!"?

"My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!" is a virtual party experience offered by Pampered Chef where you and your friends can celebrate a birthday by creating personalized avatars and enjoying fun activities together.

How do I participate in "My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!"?

To participate, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for your virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a party link and instructions on how to join the party.

Can I customize my avatar?

Yes! You can customize your avatar by choosing from a variety of hairstyles, skin tones, and outfits. You can also add fun accessories like hats and glasses to make your avatar truly unique.

What activities are included in "My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!"?

During the party, you and your friends can participate in fun activities such as virtual cake decorating, avatar fashion shows, and interactive games. Your consultant will guide you through each activity and ensure that everyone has a great time.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "My New Avatar: Celebrating a Birthday Photo!"?

All you need is an internet-connected device such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. We recommend using a larger screen for the best experience, but any device with internet access will work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies