• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Son's 1St Birthday (Cake Photos)

In summary, when deciding on the best cake for your son's 1st birthday, consider his favorite flavors and any dietary restrictions. A classic vanilla or chocolate cake with buttercream frosting is always a safe choice. Store-bought cakes are also a convenient option. For creative cake ideas, consider a smash cake, themed cake, or number-shaped cake. It is best to order or make the cake at least 2-3 weeks in advance. When taking photos of the cake, find a well-lit area with a simple backdrop and take shots before the party starts. Multiple angles can also capture the cake's details.
Sheila
Gold Member
So we did my son's 1st Birthday party yesterday. It was 2 weeks early because DH is about to leave (military thing) and we wanted him to be able to participate.

Let me just tell you that my son LOVES cake!!!

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21575_1348867766954_1389121744_1831882_7889204_n.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21575_1348867806955_1389121744_1831883_8286657_n.jpg

Ignore all the stuff piled on top of my Pampered Chef Storage cabinet in the back of the 1st photo ... but check out my Maui incentive trip tracker on the wall!! :D

How cute! Bet he had a great time!

OOO How adorable Sheila! Now one question, how long will he stay blue?

OHHH so cute! Just like our girl last year but she had brown all over! It's so cute to see them dive into that cake for the first time. Just priceless

Adorable. :)

What is the best cake to make for my son's 1st birthday?

The best cake to make for your son's 1st birthday will depend on a few factors, such as your son's favorite flavors and any dietary restrictions. However, a classic vanilla or chocolate cake with buttercream frosting is always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be customized with decorations or a special filling.

Can I use a store-bought cake for my son's 1st birthday?

Absolutely! While homemade cakes can be a fun and personal touch, there is no shame in using a store-bought cake for your son's 1st birthday. Just be sure to check for any potential allergens and choose a flavor that your son will enjoy.

What are some creative cake ideas for a 1st birthday?

There are endless possibilities for creative cakes for a 1st birthday! Some popular ideas include a smash cake (a small cake just for the birthday boy to dig into), a themed cake (such as a favorite cartoon character or animal), or even a number-shaped cake to represent your son's age.

How far in advance should I order or make the cake for my son's 1st birthday?

If you are ordering a custom cake from a bakery, it is best to do so at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give enough time for any special requests. If you are making the cake yourself, you can bake it a day or two in advance and decorate it the day of the party.

Do you have any tips for taking photos of the cake at my son's 1st birthday party?

Yes! To get the best photos of the cake, try to find a well-lit area with natural light and use a simple, solid-colored backdrop. Also, be sure to take photos of the cake before the party starts to avoid any mess or distractions in the background. Finally, don't be afraid to take multiple shots from different angles to capture the cake's details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaceyleigh2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcsharon1