• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over....

In summary, my sister just bought Rock Band for her PS2 and they're enjoying it. They're not very good but they're having fun.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
...my sister just bought Rock Band for her PS2.

I'll never get anything done ever again. I'm a guitar Rock Band hero.

I'm kicking buttocks (yes, both of them) on Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive"

It was nice knowing all of you......

At least you have something to take your mind of the fibroids or UTI's or whatever they decide is wrong with you!

What's Rock Band? I've seen it advertised but never actually seen it in action or know anyone with it. Is it like Guitar Hero? Loveeeee Guitar Hero :D :D :D

It has a Guitar Hero-like guitar, but then it also has a drum set and a microphone. So my sister, the former drummer, drums, and I, a former nothing, play the guitar. No one sings.

The neighborhood dogs are happier that way.

(You could have a singer, though...somehow it figures out whether you're singing the right notes or not, I think.)

ROFL!! I've heard of this, too (one of my hosts has it), but I'm scared to get it b/c I'll never do anything else!! We have Guitar Hero III, and I seriously ROCK the song "My Name is Jonas"! ;) I would go nuts over Rock Band, b/c my secret life dream was to be the lead singer in a rock band!! LOL!!

Jean DeVries said:

Yeah just wait til ya try Netwinner
Heh heh heh

Um yeah...I play with my kids....drums or vocals mostly.

Yeah, I play the radio...Just kidding - I actually play many instruments...but try to avoid those games - can't afford them and I'd probably be like Jean and play it too much!

Jean DeVries said:

OMG we have it too!!! I love that game! I'm terrible at drums but my husbands friends make me play vocals anyway...:D Don't worry, it gets old kind of fast, you'll be back in no time!

We play guitar hero but I'd love to try Rock band...maybe this year for Christmas! I do karaoke a lot so I'd love to sing or be the drummer. I'm pretty good at the guitar thing on guitar hero. Bought a Wii for Christmas and get a good work out from that. Although I should play it more.....could lose about 15 lbs! lol Oh well....not a lot of time to do it but I do like it when I play it with my daughter.

Oh My!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm talking with my son and my hubby!!!!!!! LOL!:D
Yeah, we got guitar hero 3 and I think that Rock Band looks funner, because more people can be part of it! I know that if we got that, my son would probably hide the microphone, because his little sister LOVES to sing and perform! :sing: :sing: And let me tell you, he HATES listening to her sing!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's actually pretty good BUT the fact that she walks around singing ALL THE TIME is what makes him CRAZY! (shhhh me too! but I try to be supportive!)
The biggest problem is she sings to no music and that drives him MAD! But maybe I should buy that for "the family!" If she had music maybe it wouldn't be so bad for him! I think I"d have fun with the drums!!!
Now look what you started Jean!!!!;) :D :balloon:

Never mind.Jean is hanging upside down in the corner, drool running from her mouth, fingers gripped tightly around her virtual guitar.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Never mind.

Jean is hanging upside down in the corner, drool running from her mouth, fingers gripped tightly around her virtual guitar.

Yeah - she MUST be a Rock Star if she can play upside down!

Related to My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over....

1. What inspired Pampered Chef to create the "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." line of products?

The "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." line was inspired by the busy and hectic lives many people lead. We wanted to create products that would help make everyday tasks easier and more efficient, allowing individuals to spend more time enjoying life and less time on mundane tasks.

2. What types of products are included in the "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." line?

The line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as meal prep and storage solutions. These products are designed to help save time and make cooking and meal planning more convenient.

3. How do the "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." products save time?

Our products are designed with features that help cut down on prep and cooking time. For example, our vegetable chopper allows you to quickly and easily chop vegetables in one simple motion, while our microwave pasta cooker cooks pasta in just a few minutes without having to boil water.

4. Are the "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." products easy to use?

Yes, all of our products are designed with ease of use in mind. We want to make cooking and meal prep as simple and stress-free as possible. Each product comes with detailed instructions and many are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the "My Life as a Productive Human Being Is Over..." products help with meal planning and organization?

Absolutely! Our line includes various meal prep and storage solutions, such as our portion control containers and food storage sets. These products are perfect for planning and prepping meals in advance, saving time and making it easier to stick to a healthy diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies