• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Lawyer Says It's Ok to Post This

It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)In summary, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, and inclusive holiday
chefann
Gold Member
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all......and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

Q: What do you call a cruise ship, full of lawyers, at the bottom of the Carribean Sea?A: A good start.

Bahahahahaha!!

:d :d :d :d :d

OMG, Ann! My hubby and I laughed so hard! :D

Merry Christmas everyone!!

It is a well-wish and shouldn't offend. If you are Jewish and wished me a Happy Hannaka (I butchered the spelling, sorry) I would say thank you and appreciate that you thought of me. So...

Merry Christmas!

chefann said:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

PRICELESS:D

...and to all the athiests out there...Have a Nice Day.

chefann said:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

This was for our Democrat friends.

To our Rebublican friends...

Merry Christmas ;)

What a hoot! I can't wait to share that when everyone else in my world wakes up.

That's hilarious!

1. Can I really trust my lawyer's advice to post something on social media?

While every situation is unique, it is generally a good idea to trust your lawyer's advice when it comes to posting on social media. Lawyers are well-versed in legal matters and can provide valuable guidance on what is appropriate and legal to post. However, it is always important to carefully consider their advice and make your own informed decision.

2. What kinds of things should I avoid posting even if my lawyer says it's ok?

Even if your lawyer says it's ok to post something, it's always a good idea to avoid posting anything that could be considered offensive, discriminatory, or defamatory. It's also important to be mindful of privacy concerns and to avoid sharing personal or confidential information.

3. Can I get in trouble if I post something my lawyer said was ok?

If your lawyer has given you the go-ahead to post something, it is unlikely that you will get in legal trouble. However, if the post violates any laws or regulations, you could potentially face consequences. It's important to carefully consider your lawyer's advice and use your own judgement before posting.

4. How can I make sure I'm not breaking any laws when posting on social media?

The best way to ensure you are not breaking any laws when posting on social media is to consult with a lawyer. They can provide you with specific guidance and advice based on your unique situation. Additionally, it's always a good idea to research and understand the laws and regulations surrounding social media use.

5. What should I do if I receive negative feedback or comments on a post my lawyer said was ok?

If you receive negative feedback or comments on a post that your lawyer said was ok to post, it's important to handle the situation carefully. Consider responding calmly and professionally, and seek further guidance from your lawyer if necessary. It's also a good idea to regularly monitor and moderate your social media accounts to prevent any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Back