• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Hwc Folded Invitation in Publisher

In summary, "My Hwc Folded Invitation" is a customizable invitation template offered by Pampered Chef in Microsoft Publisher. It can be accessed by opening Publisher, clicking on "New" in the File menu, and searching for the template. It is fully customizable and can be printed at home or at a professional print shop. It is only available in Publisher, but the finished design can be exported as a PDF or image file for sharing.
iamtamnur
This is what I came up with for the Fundraiser I have scheduled for a Relay for Life participant.

Attachments

• HWC invite 2008.pub
    1.8 MB · Views: 462
Can anyone change it please, can not open it!!

I'm no help with these things. Sorry! That's why I insisted my new laptop have Publisher included in the software package.

I am dying to open it also, but it is not compatible with my version of Publisher.

laptop
iamtamnur said:
I'm no help with these things. Sorry! That's why I insisted my new laptop have Publisher included in the software package.
off the topic..but what kind of laptop did you get?? I'm in the process of shopping for one :)

thanks!

I love Publisher, but I have an older version and can't open up any of the newer verisons stuff. Bummer.

Here it is in PDFI hope the pdf file is of help.

I have Publisher but hardly ever use it. How do I get to page 2? When I do print preview I see it, but don't know how to get to it to edit it:)!

Bumping for some tech help

Related to My Hwc Folded Invitation in Publisher

What is "My Hwc Folded Invitation" in Publisher?

"My Hwc Folded Invitation" is a customizable invitation template offered by Pampered Chef in Microsoft Publisher. It allows users to easily create professional-looking folded invitations for various events and occasions.

How do I access "My Hwc Folded Invitation" in Publisher?

To access "My Hwc Folded Invitation" in Publisher, open the program and click on "New" in the File menu. Then, type "My Hwc Folded Invitation" in the search bar and select the template from the results. You can also find it under the "Invitations" category in the available templates section.

Can I customize the design and content of "My Hwc Folded Invitation"?

Yes, "My Hwc Folded Invitation" is fully customizable. You can change the colors, fonts, images, and layout to fit your specific event or theme. You can also add your own text and graphics to make it unique and personalized.

Can I print "My Hwc Folded Invitation" at home?

Yes, "My Hwc Folded Invitation" is designed to be printed at home. Make sure you have high-quality paper and ink for the best results. You can also take the file to a professional print shop if you prefer.

Is "My Hwc Folded Invitation" available in other formats besides Publisher?

No, "My Hwc Folded Invitation" is only available in Microsoft Publisher. However, you can export the finished design as a PDF or image file to share it with others who may not have Publisher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows