• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Recruit Qualify in Just 90 Days?

In summary, "My First Recruit Qualified!" is a program open to all new recruiters at the company that provides resources, support, and incentives to help them successfully recruit their first qualified candidate. Eligible participants are automatically enrolled upon joining the company and receive training materials, mentorship opportunities, and a dedicated support team. Incentives such as bonuses, recognition, and other rewards are also offered to celebrate and encourage their achievement.
dkitten13
I recruited her "by accident" at my second show in my first 30 days. I thought she had to qualify in her first 30 days for the special $150 PC dollars but I guess not, they got deposited last night! She qualified in her first 90 days.

I'm so pumped!

I am so excited to fill my calendar, know I can do it and will recruit more to join my team!

Congratulations!! And those PC Dollars came in just in time for the Sample Packs!

Wahoo! Good for you.

Congrats! Enjoy and bask! Whoo Hoo!

Congrats to you and your recruit. YAY!!!!!

dkitten13 said:
I recruited her "by accident" at my second show in my first 30 days. I thought she had to qualify in her first 30 days for the special $150 PC dollars but I guess not, they got deposited last night! She qualified in her first 90 days.

I'm so pumped!

I am so excited to fill my calendar, know I can do it and will recruit more to join my team!

1. What is "My First Recruit Qualified!"?

"My First Recruit Qualified!" is a program designed to help new recruiters at our company successfully recruit their first qualified candidate. It provides resources, support, and incentives to help you achieve this milestone.

2. Who is eligible to participate in "My First Recruit Qualified!"?

All new recruiters at our company are eligible to participate in "My First Recruit Qualified!" as long as they have not previously recruited a qualified candidate.

3. How do I sign up for "My First Recruit Qualified!"?

You will automatically be enrolled in "My First Recruit Qualified!" once you join our company as a new recruiter. You will receive an email with more information on how to get started.

4. What resources and support are provided through "My First Recruit Qualified!"?

"My First Recruit Qualified!" provides access to training materials, mentorship opportunities, and a dedicated support team to help you successfully recruit your first qualified candidate.

5. What incentives are offered through "My First Recruit Qualified!"?

As part of "My First Recruit Qualified!", you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses, recognition, and other rewards for successfully recruiting your first qualified candidate. These incentives are designed to celebrate your achievement and encourage you to continue your recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Energizermom