• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My first Official Newsletter

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
Does this look okay? I did one last month, but it was very basic and bland. I wanted some input before I sent it out.

Attachments

• November News.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 631
C

chefloriray

Looks very nice! As I have said before I think people tend to read them more thorough if they are only one page long. I liked the top part of the graphics. Good Job!

Pampered Zoe

Sep 30, 2005
Looks Great!

Short, sweet and to the point! I did notice that there was one sentence that was incomplete: If you haven't recieved your invitation... maybe combine that one with the following sentence. :)

ChefSandyK

Aug 7, 2005
It looks GREAT!

It really does. I like your color schemes. One suggestion...change the wording of your paragraph about your top sales winners. It should be they....were, not they....was. Sorry...it's the teacher in me.

Really liked it,
Sandy

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
krzymomof4 said:
Does this look okay? I did one last month, but it was very basic and bland. I wanted some input before I sent it out.

I loved it! Was it difficult to create? Did you need special software? Really great. :)

S

showmehow2

Any chance you could post the Publisher file? I love your newsletter and would like to be able to change it if you don't mind. Or you could e-mail it to me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
Here is the Publisher format. I did make the suggested changes. I am a little embarrassed, my grammer is usually better than that.

Attachments

• November News.pub
    118.5 KB · Views: 372

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
November Newsletter

A little from here...A little from there...A little late!

Attachments

• November News.doc
    282 KB · Views: 375