• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!

In summary, my boyfriend is scheduled to have a background screening tomorrow and if he passes, he will be hired and will not have to ship out in March. I am so excited for this news. Thanks for the recap.
Cookingfool
I have to tell the entire world!

background: my boyfriend is a marine engineer, which means I only get to see him approx 6 months out of the year (on and off), he works on engines of cargo, research, etc ships.

he has a background screening with NSTAR tomorrow (just got the call). if he passes then he's hired!! which means he doesnt have to ship out in march (as planned) (and i get my way with out being the demanding girlfriend).

Im just soooo excited!!!!!

Good luck!

Congrats! Best of luck with the screening! :)

I'll be crossing my fingers for you and him!!! :D

GOOD LUCK ......Hope everything goes the way you want...:D

That's wonderful!! An old grad school friend of mine moved up to Boston to be nearer her boyfriend (now husband) years ago - we, too, was a Marine Engineer and was always away on boat for long stretches. He ultimately went to law school and got a degree in Maritime Law

Woo hoo! It's always good to get your way without nagging.

Thanks guys! Im soooo excited!!!

(NSTAR is the big electrical company in the Boston area and a GREAT company to work for)

Cookingfool said:
Thanks guys! Im soooo excited!!!

(NSTAR is the big electrical company in the Boston area and a GREAT company to work for)
My cousin is going to MA Maritime for Marine Engineering. Where in MA do you live? I am in Northborough and grew up in Marlborough.

Cookingfool--we're hoping it happens that he is able to stay home!

Good LUCK to him! I know a Marine Chemist...he travels around making sure boats won't blow up when people weld on them! Funny thing to note...he almost always leaves before they begin welding! LOL!

Sounds to me like he's a very smart man.

Related to My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!

1. What is "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!"?

"My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring recipes that are perfect for couples or small families. It is designed to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable for those who are busy or have limited time to cook.

2. Are the recipes in "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" are designed to be quick and easy to make. They use simple ingredients and have easy-to-follow instructions, making them perfect for busy individuals or those who are new to cooking.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions. They include options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free diets, as well as tips for making substitutions.

4. Does "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" include any tips or tricks for cooking as a couple?

Absolutely! "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" includes tips and tricks for cooking as a couple, such as dividing tasks and communicating effectively in the kitchen. It also includes ideas for making cooking together a fun and romantic activity.

5. Can I purchase "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" as a gift?

Yes, "My Boyfriend is One Step Closer to Home!" makes a great gift for couples, newlyweds, or anyone who loves to cook. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies