• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Newsletter _ Buyrequest123?

In summary, Stephanie mentioned a great newsletter called ByRequest123.com at a regional kickoff in CT. It is a customizable newsletter that is emailed on the 15th of each month and also available as a printable Word document. Many users have had a positive response from their customers and appreciate the professional look. However, there have been some issues with the formatting and images when using the new subscription service. Some users recommend Tastytidbits.net as an alternative.
its_me_susan
I was at a regional kickoff today (in CT) and Nancy Toombs mentioned a great newsletter called something like By (or buy) request123.com or something. Does anyone know about it, I want to check it out!

:)

I have used the ByRequest newsletters for over 1 year and have gotten a great response from my customers about it. The newsletter is emailed to us each month on the 15th for the next month and you are able to edit to insert your own info. We receive both an e-mail version as well as a word document you can print and send. The website is www.123byrequest.com.

Sharon

I use the 123byrequest newsletter also! Stephanie does a great job.

I use it, too, and have had a great response.

Maybe I am a stickler, but I do check it over pretty thoroughly for spelling and grammatical errors and often have to change something each month.

Nonetheless, I do like the professional look and my customers do comment on how impressed they are.

I too currently use this service. I did have to start using the Word Document and import it into an email. She uses "links" to the pictures - not actual images in the newsletter. That was causing a problem when I sent it to a few mail servers - my guests weren't getting the pictures, it was taking forever to download, etc. :( That's my only complaint. I have gotten bookings, orders, comments, etc back from sending it out though!
Joanne

I just received the first one since Stephanie switched to the new subscription service and I'm unable to forward it to my customers without it losing all the pictures and the formatting.Is anyone else having this problem? I wrote a note to Stephanie, but haven't heard back yet.

I used Tastytidbits.net (Joy Edwards) ~ she also created the new 2008 discontinued flyer (provides it for FREE) and the Do You Love A Bargain flyer for your hosts.

I have heard some folks have problems getting their subscribed newsletter from time-time with request123 ~ I have never had a problem with tastytidbits! Highly recommend you checking this one out too.

If you sign up with her, you can get free subscriptions by refrring folks who sign up with her too.

I use by request as well, I did some research before I went with her. I suggest emailing all the subscriptions and take a look at the sample...that is what I did I am so happy with my selection!

What is the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123"?

The "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" is a monthly email newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef featuring new products, recipe ideas, and special offers.

How can I sign up for the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123"?

To sign up for the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" link at the top of the page. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving the newsletter.

Is the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" free to subscribe to?

Yes, the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" is completely free to subscribe to. Simply enter your email address on the Pampered Chef website to start receiving the newsletter.

Can I unsubscribe from the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter email. You can also manage your email preferences on the Pampered Chef website.

What kind of content can I expect to see in the "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123"?

The "Monthly Newsletter - Buyrequest123" includes information about new products, recipe ideas, cooking tips, and special offers from Pampered Chef. It's a great way to stay updated on all things Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies