• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy and Me Show: Help Needed for March Performance!

I had a great kitchen set-up. Suggestions could include things like a board covered in chess pieces, chess pieces, a chess board, and a chess set.
mandydollie
I have a church secretary who has asked me to do a show for her youth group and sunday school classes... a Mommy and Me show. I have never done anything like this and I need some help. Any ideas on what I should do. They are going to do the show in March. HELP!!!!:confused:

Hey Girl!I was just looking at your threads about the wedding. I need to play on here more often. We missed you at the meeting the other night. Hope you are feeling better. Sam has been sick all week. I am home with him today. I was thinking about doing a mommy and me show in May for mothers day and doing it as a fund raiser for the ACS. Will you have an oven? I was thinking about doing personal pizzas for each child. and doing the cookies out of the Lets eat cookbook. Then I was going to take pics of mom and child and give them as a present. I was going to put the kids in the pc hat and apron. But haven't decided since they are discontinuing them. Just an idea!! Katie

yes, it's at a church so it's a full kitchen... I need to call the lady today and see exactly how many mommys and kids they will be expecting so that I know what to do. I don't have the Let's Eat cookbook so I may have to purchase that one. It would be on a saturday morning so I'm not sure the pizza idea would work. any other thoughts. I am sure the meeting was fun...feeling like crap sure wasn't!

Amanda, if you haven't already, check out the Make and Take Lunches idea that I posted just a few days ago...it might not be what you're looking for, but it was a fun show for us!

I did a Mother/Daughter show last year and I made the Summer Lattice Pastry for the moms (Delightful Desserts) and the S'More Brownie Bites (Let's Eat). Actually, I had the daughters help with making the brownie bites and the mom's loved it! The girls were 11-12 years old. Actually there are a bunch of breakfast recipes in Let's Eat, but I haven't made any so I can't offer recommendations. I think the moms at that show bought a lot because they saw their daughters cooking and having a good time!

Good luck with your show!

I didn't realize they are discontinuing the kids pc hat & apron - but, if you can get them ordered in time for your party...and if the 'youth group' is young enough...I would tell everyone that in order to participate in the youth activity, they'll need to pay "X" amount (enough to cover the hat & apron) in advance so that you can have one set for each kid attending that day. Also, that way the can all leave with something. And definitely choose a recipe out of the Let's Eat cookbook - focusing on tools that the girls can use.

If the "youth group" is older - then focus on items that the Mom's might want to purchase for the daughter's "Hope Chess". (I know "Hope Chess" aren't very common these days - but, my mom had a coupel PC shows just before I moved out at 19...giving me all the "FREE Product", and I had a great kitchen set-up when I moved out for the first tiem.) This may also help encourage bookings...??? At that age, my favorite recipies were the Taco Ring & Sheappard's Pie.

Good luck!

If the girls in the youth group are young enough: say that it's going to cost "x" amount to participate in the activity (allowing enough to cover both the kids pc hat & apron...if, you have time to get the order in before the party - and they aren't discontinued). It's common to have to pay money for youth activities - plus, this way the girls can all go home with something. Also, definitly make something from the Let's Eat cookbook - and foucs on products that the girls can use. (I thought about a Mom & Daughter party - for a little girl's b-day...in that case, just get an apron & hat for the b-day girl & have all the attendees sign the apron &/or hat...like they would at a Wedding Shower.)

If the youth group is older: focus on the concept of "Hope Chess" items. I know Hope Chess aren't very popular these days - but, my mom had a couple PC parties just before I moved out on my own (giving me all the Free Product), and when I moved out at 19...my kitchen was SET! I still have and use all my tools to this day! So...focus on going to college, first apartment, etc...and, you could probably get some good bookings from this as well.

Good luck!

ChefSandi said:
Amanda, if you haven't already, check out the Make and Take Lunches idea that I posted just a few days ago...it might not be what you're looking for, but it was a fun show for us!

I looked everywhere for the make and take lunch ideas that you posted. Can you help me find them? I'm intrigued. Thanks!!! :)

What is the "Mommy and Me Show: Help Needed for March Performance!"?

The "Mommy and Me Show" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef in which mothers and their children can participate in a cooking performance together. It is a fun and interactive experience that promotes family bonding and cooking skills.

When and where will the "Mommy and Me Show" take place?

The event will take place in March at various locations across the country. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for specific dates and locations.

Can anyone participate in the "Mommy and Me Show"?

Yes, the event is open to anyone who is interested in participating. However, space is limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible to secure a spot. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

What will the cooking performance entail?

The cooking performance will involve a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrating a recipe while mothers and their children follow along and create the dish together. There will also be games, prizes, and other fun activities for families to enjoy.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or equipment for the "Mommy and Me Show"?

No, all necessary ingredients and equipment will be provided at the event. Just bring yourself, your child, and a willingness to have fun and learn new cooking skills!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77