• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mixing Mocktails for the Alpine Lace House Party!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has been selected for the Alpine Lace House Party and is asking for advice on making mocktails using a specific recipe. They also discuss the possibility of making a big batch of the mocktails and receiving their party package which includes items such as a DVD and coupons for free cheese. They end by asking each other what they are most excited about for the party.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
HI all,
I've been selected for the Alpine Lace House Party and am trying to make
things work PC too, and am wondering, I'm making Mocktails using this recipe......

Ingredients:
1 Cup cranberry juice
1/2 Cup club soda
splash of lime juice
ice
lime wedge or curl for garnish

Place ice in the bottom of a glass - Collins glasses work best since they are tall, but any shape glass will do. Add the cranberry juice, followed by the club soda. Add lime juice and stir. Add lime wedge to edge of glass for garnish.

You can also substitute Rose's Lime Juice for that of a regular lime to add a little sweetness and counter the tartness of the cranberry juice.

So do you think I can make a big batch in the QSP??

Thanks for any suggestions,

Lisa

I don't see why not. Multiply everything by 4...4 cups cranberry juice
2 cups club soda
1/2 to 1 cup lime juice

I was selected too!! Here is what you get:

Your party package has shipped!

All across the country, party hosts are about to get their Alpine Lace® Cheese Party Pack….and what a package it is!

Please note, your party package will arrive in two (2) seperate shipments.

If you don’t receive one or both of your packages by end of day November 7, 2008 please contact us right away at [email protected].

Inside your FREE Party Package, you’ll find:

For your party:

* 1 Sex and the City- The Movie DVD
* 1 Event table sign
* Alpine Lace® Cheese VIP coupons for free Alpine Lace® Cheese to serve at your party--a $20 value
* 3 appetizer recipe instruction cards
* 1 - Roll Out Red Carpet

For your guests:

* 15- Alpine Lace® Cheese recipe booklet
* 30- Alpine Lace® Cheese $1 off coupons
* 15- Cosmo glasses
* 15- Drink Recipes
* 15- Gift Bags

What has you most excited?

Guests: What are you looking forward to most?

Related to Mixing Mocktails for the Alpine Lace House Party!

1. What are the ingredients needed to make mocktails?

To make mocktails for the Alpine Lace House Party, you will need sparkling water, fruit juice, fresh fruits for garnish, and optional ingredients such as simple syrup or herbs for added flavor.

2. Can I use alcoholic beverages in the mocktails?

No, the focus of the Alpine Lace House Party is on non-alcoholic mocktails. However, if you would like to make a cocktail version with alcohol, you can easily add a shot of your preferred spirit to the mocktail recipe.

3. Do I need any special equipment to mix mocktails?

No, you don't need any special equipment. However, having a cocktail shaker, muddler, and jigger can make the mixing process easier and more efficient.

4. How many mocktails should I make for the House Party?

This will depend on the number of guests attending the party. As a general rule, plan for 2-3 mocktails per person for a 2-3 hour party. It's always better to have extra ingredients on hand in case you need to make more.

5. Can I make mocktails ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the mocktails ahead of time, but it's best to wait to add the sparkling water until just before serving to keep the drinks bubbly. You can also prep the ingredients and have them ready to mix the mocktails during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3