• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mission Accomplished: Task Completed & Ready for Upload

In summary, "Mission Accomplished: Task Completed & Ready for Upload" is a feature in Pampered Chef's online system that allows consultants to mark a task as completed and upload any required documents or files. To mark a task as completed, consultants can click on the "Mark Completed" button and upload various types of files, with a maximum size of 25MB. If a mistake is made, the "Mission Accomplished" status can be undone by clicking on the "Undo Mission Accomplished" button. There may be deadlines for completing and uploading tasks, set by the team leader or Pampered Chef, to ensure efficient operations.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, I did it! I am at work so I will attach this in word, and when I get home tonight, I will make in fillable PDF and upload the Flyers site.

Thanks!

Attachments

• springsummernew08.doc
    156 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
I like it alot.

This looks great!! Thanks so much for creating and posting Joy :D

Thank you Joy!

Be sure to check your picture of the grapefruit knife. . .I think that's not the right photo.

FYI - the Season's Best is not included on here either... will fix it later!

THANKS! This is great.....

Looks GREAT Joy thank you for sharing!

chefjeanine said:
Thank you Joy!

Be sure to check your picture of the grapefruit knife. . .I think that's not the right photo.

Nope thats the right one!:)

Joy you Rock, thanks!

Okay, I moved the sheet pans into the same square, and the linens as well, since they share the same picture.... that made room for the SB and Una Muestra... they are available in Word and PDF at http://www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Thanks again Joy!

This looks wonderful. Thanks so much for creating and submitting for all of us!! :love:

Related to Mission Accomplished: Task Completed & Ready for Upload

1. What is "Mission Accomplished: Task Completed & Ready for Upload"?

"Mission Accomplished: Task Completed & Ready for Upload" is a feature in Pampered Chef's online system that allows consultants to mark a task as completed and upload any required documents or files.

2. How do I mark a task as completed?

To mark a task as completed, go to the task in your online system and click on the "Mark Completed" button. You will then be prompted to upload any required files before marking the task as completed.

3. What types of files can I upload with this feature?

You can upload various types of files, including documents, images, and videos. The maximum file size allowed is 25MB.

4. Can I undo the "Mission Accomplished" status if I made a mistake?

Yes, you can undo the "Mission Accomplished" status by going to the completed task and clicking on the "Undo Mission Accomplished" button. This will revert the task back to its previous status.

5. Is there a deadline for completing and uploading tasks?

Yes, there may be deadlines for certain tasks set by your team leader or Pampered Chef. It is important to complete and upload tasks by their designated deadlines to ensure smooth operations within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
hope.reasoner
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies