• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Picks for Men: BBQ Tools, Grill Pan, Ice Cream Dipper, and More!

In summary, my husband and father-in-law are fans of the ice cream dipper, the meat lifters, the silicone oven mitt, the pour spout on the roasting pan, the chef's tongs, the family skillet, and the digital thermometer.
ChefNic
Ok, I've spent enough time searching this site...
I'm doing the Father's Day event at BRU... and of course plan on taking the BBQ tools, Grill Pan, Grilling recipe cards, rubs... Ice Cream Dipper, Chillz Rect. Server, Woven Selections, Pocket Thermometer...

I don't have the BBQ basting bottle, etc, new grill products...

But what other products does your man loooove???
My husband and father love the ice cream dipper... so I'm taking that. and Probably take one of the St. St. Mix. Bowls to put my door prize drawing slips in... and i'm giving away the old style BBQ Turner ( I got it in my surprise pack at NC last year)

Thanks!

I've been searching too! I thought it would be good to bring the carving set or steak knives but I'm not sure if it's such a great idea since there will be kids around-safety hazard and all?? What do you think? Also you can't go wrong with the chopper. I was going to put a sign that says something like the "manly man tools" and have things like the USG the pizza cutter the meat tenderizer etc... I could use some input- thanks

It's hard to say. I sold a guy the food chopper, the springform pans. My husband LOVES the timer... he uses it to see how long the water has been watering the plants.

Kitchen Shears & Bar Board ( Tackle box,garage,tool box etc...)
Digital Thermometer (Put whatever you want on the grill or in the oven, plug it it & forget it)
i-Slice
Corn butterer
Corn cob nobs
Tool turn about (tools in the garage)
Can opener ( tackle box)
Easy opener (tackle box, gym bag,tool box)

& on & on & on!!!!;) ;) ;)

Ginger:cool:

The self-sharpening knives with covers are neat because they go nicely in tackle boxes or hunting/camping equipment...just make sure not to take them out when you meet up with a police officer :)

My brother-in-law loves the chopper - not that he will actually buy one of his own, he just kidnaps mine:rolleyes:

Aside from the "Manly Man" tools, my father-in-law is a very good cook. He is in the kitchen probably as much if not more than my mother-in-law. He is always looking in the catalog and finding something new he likes. Most recently he decided he wanted the Meat Lifters and the Silicone Oven Mitt and Trivet.

One idea is to use the word "tools" and not necessarily "gadgets" or "kitchen products." Men are usually impulse buyers so you never know what to expect.

My dh's favorite PC product is the Professional 4-qt Casserole. Seriously. It's his favorite pot. He loves it for when he makes mac'n'cheese - the blue box. He even quit using his previously favorite pot, one with a straining lid, in favor of this one. He likes that the lid is clear so he can keep an eye on the boiling and he really likes that nothing sticks to the bottom during cooking.

Just wait 'til I get my mitts on the Executive version! :D

My husband and his brother love the stones. My husband uses it for everything, especially frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, fries/tots, etc. My bro-in-law loves how perfect he can fix cookies on it.

I say definitely the
Pizza Cutter
Chef's Tongs
Family Skillet.

I get in trouble if I bring these 2 a show. I really need to purchase doubles for those!:D

I also like the funnels and cookware. Mention the exec. cookware has a titanium alloy and a lifetime guarantee and the guys start to drool!

My husband loves the Serrated Bread Knife and the Quik Stir Pitcher for his orange juice. Recently, he brought out his BBQ Kit to show off to visitors,
and expounded on the beer bottle opener in the spatula that has the cutting
edge.

My husband is all about everything that we have!! Mostly he loves his BBQ tools--we have all of them!! He loves the US&G for burger toppings!! We use the Kitchen Timer for poker games!! Everyone can hear when the timer goes off and knows that the blinds are goin up!!!

The Meat Lifters, carving board, carving set and steak knives are also big hits with my husband. You will want to bring those things when you get closer to the fall. I do my turkey on the grill, so he loves the roasting pan too. We used to look so silly getting wooden spoons and spatulas to try to pick the turkey up out of an aluminum foil roasting pan while trying to dump out the juices for gravy. The Roasting pan and Meat Lifters made that so much easier! I love the pour spout on the side of the Roasting Pan for easy pouring into a gravy boat. I love that we can take the bird off the rack and go straight to the stove top with the juices for gravy!!!

My husband is the parm grater in our family. Whenever I am making something Italian, he takes the Deluxe Grater and goes to town!!! He has banned the green can from our house!! He lived in Italy from 89-93 so he knows what good parm should be, he can't even tolerate the green can stuff.

My husband had a pizza stone when I met him. His ex had taken all of the other PC stuff, so he got to keep one. Also, the Kitchen Shears are a good idea!!

The executive set is awesome for guys!! My husband made me buy them just because they are bulletproof!!!! I was fine with keeping my Professional Set, but ooohhhh noooo we had to have the Titanium ones!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Bry loves the ice cream dipper! It's my favorite story. He used to refuse to use ice cream scoopers, preferring to bend our large spoons in half to scoop himself ice cream. I started my business by hosting a show and one of my free products was the ice cream dipper. He laughed at me! When I went to my first show, I came home and he had used it and raved about it. A few days later, I said, "Honey, would you like me to scoop you some ice cream?" and he replied, "And take the fun out of it! I'll scoop my OWN ice cream, thank you!" How's that!!

Also he loves the Quick Stir Pitchers...we're Crystal Light-aholics

and the BBQ Jumbo turner that I always either loan to someone or bring to my shows when he wants to use it!

My Husband "Snaps" if..My husband "Snaps" if I take the apple wedger or the food chopper out of the house! I had to get doubles of them because he would be helpless and distraught if he needed to have an apple (Apparently he can't just eat it the regular way??) Or if he wanted to chop something with the chopper (I still have no clue what on earth he could have been chopping while I was at my shows) He whined until I made sure they were always at home.
OH YA, and my brother loves the wedger to, and twixit clips.
There are tons of kitchen tools that men love!! My husband was on a kick for a while where he used the APCS everytime he wanted an apple, which i didnt understand,,, but oh well... he's cute. LOL

My brother is the cook of his household.My sister-in-law doesn't cook. So when I talk PC to them I talk to my brother. I already had the garlic press before I became a consultant and then I went to a show in March of last year and got one free (guest special), then signed up in April so I had three presses. When my brother and his wife came here to the beach for their anniversary in October and he saw me use mine he loved it so I gave him one of the them, now there are 2. One for home and one for shows.

At my last show a lady who I know has been to other shows that I have done and used the garlic press just relaized that you don't have to peel the garlic. Now she loves it!

Theresia Aylward

stephanieboyd said:
.....The executive set is awesome for guys!! My husband made me buy them just because they are bulletproof!!!! I was fine with keeping my Professional Set, but ooohhhh noooo we had to have the Titanium ones!!!
Hope this helps!!!

Bulletproof!!! oh now I have to remember that!!! lol

My partner and I are crazy about the stones! Now that I am a consultant we want to replace everything we cook on with a stone.

Why do you need your cookware to be bulletproof?? Maybe you should trim down your "extra-curricular activities" if you are finding bulletproof cookware a necessity, LOL!!!

What are some popular products for men?

Some of the most popular products for men from Pampered Chef include the Grill Pan, Nonstick Double Burner Grill, Meat Tenderizer, and BBQ Tools Set.

What makes these products ideal for men?

These products are ideal for men because they are designed specifically for grilling and cooking, which are often seen as traditionally "masculine" activities. They are also durable and high-quality, perfect for the avid griller or chef.

Are these products easy to use?

Yes, these products are designed to be user-friendly and make cooking and grilling as effortless as possible. They also come with instructions and tips for best use.

Can these products be used for indoor and outdoor cooking?

Yes, these products are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking. The Grill Pan and Nonstick Double Burner Grill can be used on the stovetop, while the BBQ Tools Set is perfect for outdoor grilling.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can purchase with confidence and know that your products are protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Back