• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a New PEI Consultant Achieve a $1280 Success on Their First Show?

How many people were there? What did you make? DO TELL ALL :DShe had 10 at her show and 7 outside orders! I made an older recipe - the cool veggie pizza. Swinkate and Jennie4PC - I'll forgive you for not knowing where PEI is since you aren't Canadian! Haha! And Jennie - I just have to tell you since you are from the US that I LOVE Obama! I wish we could trade him for our Prime Minister! I was so excited to hear that he won!Welcome to ChefSuccess and to PC! Congrats on a fantastic first show! :thumbup: Jump on in and start posting away!
pamperedchefpei
Silver Member
Hello fellow Chefs! New consultant in PEI here! I see there are a few others from PEI! Just submitted my first show last night - $1280!!! Yay me! Looking forward to chatting with you all. This is a fantastic resource!

Wow congrats on a grand show!! Welcome!!

Doofus question of the day... I do seem to ask a lot of them!

What/Where is PEI? I thought it was PEIChef's initials! Doh!

I had to figure this out on my own if I am right it is Prince Edward Island. Am I right?? In Canada

Jennie4PC said:
I had to figure this out on my own if I am right it is Prince Edward Island. Am I right?? In Canada

Yes, you're right. One of the eastern provinces along with New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador :D PEI is a BEAUTIFUL island. We go there every other year.

pamperedchefpei said:
Hello fellow Chefs! New consultant in PEI here! I see there are a few others from PEI! Just submitted my first show last night - $1280!!! Yay me! Looking forward to chatting with you all. This is a fantastic resource!

Welcome pamperedchefpei and fellow Canadian. Congratulations on an AWESOME first show!! How many people were there? What did you make? DO TELL ALL :D

She had 10 at her show and 7 outside orders! I made an older recipe - the cool veggie pizza.

Swinkate and Jennie4PC - I'll forgive you for not knowing where PEI is since you aren't Canadian! Haha! And Jennie - I just have to tell you since you are from the US that I LOVE Obama! I wish we could trade him for our Prime Minister! I was so excited to hear that he won!

Welcome to ChefSuccess and to PC! Congrats on a fantastic first show! :thumbup: Jump on in and start posting away! I look forward to getting to know you better. :)

Hey there!! Welcome from a fellow Islander (transplanted though! LOL). Nice to see PEI's team building! So where are you from?

Congrats on a great first show!! :D Keep it goin'!!!

kcjodih said:
Yes, you're right. One of the eastern provinces along with New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador :D PEI is a BEAUTIFUL island. We go there every other year.

Okay, so you better come visit next time you're here!!! :)

I'm going to be so confused now...PchefPEI, pamperedchefPEI...sigh

PChefPEI said:
Okay, so you better come visit next time you're here!!! :)

August 09 darlin', August 09 WOOHOO!! :D

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

kcjodih said:
August 09 darlin', August 09 WOOHOO!! :D

As long as it's not during Conference time!! ;)

Congratulations on your first show, and glad to have you aboard.

janetupnorth said:
I'm going to be so confused now...PchefPEI, pamperedchefPEI...sigh

That was my thought too when I saw it!

pamperedchefpei said:

Welcome to PC and CS!!!!! Congratulations of an awesome first show!!!!! That is fantastic!!!!!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant, the first step is to sign up through our website or through a current consultant. Once you have signed up, you will have access to our online training and resources to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting cooking shows. You also have access to exclusive discounts and rewards, as well as a supportive community of other consultants and customers.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a monthly fee of $15.75 for access to your personal website and online tools.

4. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support options for new consultants, including online training, in-person meetings and workshops, and one-on-one mentoring. You will also have access to our online community where you can connect with other consultants for advice and support.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. You can schedule your cooking shows and other business tasks around your other commitments. Many successful consultants have full-time jobs and still find success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jdavenport
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cs25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Larsen