• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Make Perfect Pancakes with Measure Mix and Pour

In summary, the Measure Mix and Pour is a convenient tool for making pancakes and other types of batter. It allows you to easily measure, mix, and pour your batter onto a griddle or pan. It can hold up to 4 cups of batter and is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. You can also mix and store the batter overnight in the Measure Mix and Pour, making it perfect for breakfast the next morning.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
This might sound like a silly question but I am watching my boyfriend make pancakes and he makes a VERY LITTLE amount of batter..then I laugh as he pours it into the pan using an adjustable measuring spoon. So my question is, can you mix pancake batter in the Measure Mix and Pour? I think what he has would fit in it, I just don't know if the mixer in it would work on something as thick as batter?

I'm picturing those "little silver dollar" pancakes my father once made. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try it in the MM&P. If the batter is too thick, you just may have to soak it a bit. Good luck.

I've heard of doing larger amounts of pancake batter in the Quick-Stir pitcher, so I don't know why the MM&P wouldn't work...

give it a try...it just might be your next new show tip!

Any update on this? Did you try it? Has anyone tried doing the batter in the Quick Stir? When I do large breakfasts for overnight guests, I might like to try this!

I know some people make scrambled eggs in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. You can crack all the eggs the day before and then are able to re-mix just before cooking.

I am SO going to try that. I make pancakes for myself so I only make like 1/2 cup of batter. I use complete pancake mix and soda water to make the pancakes light and fluffy-the batter shouldn't be thick so it should work.

Hi there! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I'd be happy to answer your question. The Measure Mix and Pour is designed for measuring, mixing, and pouring liquids, so it may not be the best tool for mixing pancake batter. However, our Batter Bowl is a great option for mixing thicker batters like pancake batter. It has a built-in whisk that makes mixing a breeze. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Measure Mix and Pour for making pancakes?

To use the Measure Mix and Pour for making pancakes, first measure out the desired amount of pancake mix using the measuring markings on the bottle. Then, add in the necessary liquid ingredients and shake well to mix. Finally, pour the batter onto a preheated griddle or pan to cook the perfect pancakes.

2. Can I use the Measure Mix and Pour for other types of batter?

Yes, the Measure Mix and Pour can be used for a variety of batters such as waffle batter, crepe batter, and even cake batter. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly for the specific type of batter you are using.

3. Is the Measure Mix and Pour dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Measure Mix and Pour is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Simply remove the lid and place all components in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning.

4. How much pancake batter can the Measure Mix and Pour hold?

The Measure Mix and Pour can hold up to 4 cups of pancake batter, making it perfect for making pancakes for the whole family or a large group.

5. Can I mix and store the batter in the Measure Mix and Pour overnight?

Yes, you can mix and store the batter in the Measure Mix and Pour overnight. Just make sure to refrigerate the batter and give it a good shake before using it to make pancakes the next morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies