• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat

In summary, the Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for consultants in the McDonald, Preussner, and Manion regions. It will take place from March 20-22 at the Marriott Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. The retreat is open to all active consultants in these regions, but registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Attending the retreat offers opportunities for networking, learning new business strategies, and gaining insights from top leaders in the company. To register, consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab, select the retreat, and follow the prompts. Please note that there is a registration
finley1991
Anyone from here going to this retreat in March? I'm looking for a buddy to hang with! ;)

Sounds awesome! Lucky you! We'll look forward to you sharing the highlights.

Lucky you! My upline never does retreats! I would so be there.

I'm really excited. Amy Neal will be there as well so it's going to be great!

Colleen where is this being held. I believe I am a far distant downline of Chris Manions but the other names do not sound familiar to me. Another branch on a very large tree!

baychef said:
Colleen where is this being held. I believe I am a far distant downline of Chris Manions but the other names do not sound familiar to me. Another branch on a very large tree!

We are going to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.

Crap...I want to be on your branch!!! It's rather chilly here today...NC sounds voondabar today!:sun:

Related to Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat

What is the "Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat"?

The Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in the McDonald, Preussner, and Manion regions. It is a weekend-long retreat filled with training, team-building activities, and networking opportunities.

When and where is the retreat taking place?

This year's Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat will be held from March 20-22 at the Marriott Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Who can attend the retreat?

The retreat is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants in the McDonald, Preussner, and Manion regions. However, space is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

What are the benefits of attending the retreat?

Attending the Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat is a great opportunity to network with other consultants, learn new business strategies, and gain valuable insights from top leaders in the company. It is also a chance to relax, recharge, and have fun with your team!

How can I register for the retreat?

To register for the retreat, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. Select the Mcdonald/Preussner/Manion March Retreat and follow the prompts to complete your registration. Please note that there is a registration fee and all attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Karen Weber