• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Selling Excess Items on Various Platforms

In summary, Di_Can_Cook is selling retired items on eBay and trade shows in the fall. She is also looking for local opportunities to sell her extra items. She recommends not selling at full price.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a handful of items that are duplicates which I got in the spree... and several retired items in my surprise boxes.

What are the rules on selling them? I know e-bay is out ... what about yard sales, classifieds, fairs? (I have found the larger items don't go over well at flea markets.)

Don't want to break any rules!

You can post retired items on the board. If u are wanting to sell current item people can pm or email u for a list.

I would love to see your list. Pm me if you would like or email to [email protected]

Thanks!!

Oh and I sell all of my extras at fairs and trade shows in the fall, open houses, and I keep on hand for the occassional last minute I-need-a-gifters!!

I'm actually thinking in terms of local ... I just don't want to break any rules. Do we have to sell at full price?

We can't sell at over the catalog price and we have to make it clear that the warranty does not transfer (so they get no warranty). I think classifieds would be stretching it but you can sell at yard sales, fairs, to friends/family.

I'm local!:D
If you want to send me a list!

Personally, I would say you are better off hanging on to it and giving as gifts, etc. My Dad is a yard sale junkie and he finds PC stuff all the time, for like 50 cents!
He got a piece of executive cookware, a food chopper, and the simple additions square bowls and stand, all in the boxes, and looked brand new for $6.

I know ... some lady at a flea market told me how she got a food chopper at a yard sale for a QUARTER!My brother is allegedly getting married ... so they may get the griddle ... and there is not much else on the list since I needed so much. Just wanted to be aware of the rules!

You can use as a booking incentive and raffle something off to all of your hosts during a 2-3 month span!

pampermejolene said:
Personally, I would say you are better off hanging on to it and giving as gifts, etc.

My Dad is a yard sale junkie and he finds PC stuff all the time, for like 50 cents!
He got a piece of executive cookware, a food chopper, and the simple additions square bowls and stand, all in the boxes, and looked brand new for $6.

Wow!!! :love: I want to go to those kinds of yard sales.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I know ... some lady at a flea market told me how she got a food chopper at a yard sale for a QUARTER!

Why can't I find those kinds of bargains??!!! :confused:

Related to Maximizing Sales: Tips for Selling Excess Items on Various Platforms

What is the process for selling my excess items as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for selling your excess items as a Pampered Chef consultant is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to gather all the items you wish to sell and make sure they are in good condition. Then, you will need to create a list of the items with their corresponding prices. Next, you can either host a virtual or in-person sale event with your friends, family, and customers or post the items for sale on your personal social media platforms. Finally, once the items are sold, you can collect payment from the buyers and ship or deliver the items to them.

Do I need to get approval from Pampered Chef to sell my excess items?

No, you do not need to get approval from Pampered Chef to sell your excess items. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines when selling your items, such as using appropriate pricing and not selling counterfeit or expired products.

Can I sell my excess items at a discounted price?

Yes, you can sell your excess items at a discounted price. In fact, offering discounts or promotions can be a great way to attract buyers and increase sales. Just make sure to still follow the company's pricing policies and guidelines.

Are there any restrictions on what I can sell as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what you can sell as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can only sell items that are currently available in the company's product line and cannot sell any discontinued or limited edition items. Additionally, you cannot sell any items that are exclusive to host rewards or customer specials.

What should I do with excess items that I am unable to sell?

If you are unable to sell your excess items, you can donate them to a local charity or organization that could benefit from them. You can also contact your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support for further guidance on what to do with the items. It is important to properly dispose of any expired or damaged products according to the company's guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • iteachurkid