• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Gift Certificate Printing Efficiency with Our Formatting Tips

In summary, to access the formatting tips for printing gift certificates, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Maximize Your Gift Certificate Printing Efficiency" article. You can also ask your consultant for a direct link. For maximum efficiency, use a laser printer or an inkjet printer if necessary. Regular printer paper is suitable, but cardstock can add a touch of luxury. You can also customize the formatting to fit your style or brand. If you encounter any issues, contact customer service for assistance.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I was hoping someone could help me with this file. I got it from another consultant and I wanted to make it smaller so I could print it back to back and have 4 gift certificates to a page.

TIA!

Attachments

• Booking Bucks-3.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 316
Do you know what the printable margins are on your printer?

I'll be happy to help you, but I'll have to do it tomorrow...

I'm not sure what the margins can be...I just changed it to 1/4" and it had no problem with that.

Sounds good - I'll format for 1/4" margins and get it back to you.

katie0128 said:
Sounds good - I'll format for 1/4" margins and get it back to you.

What a great flyer - can you post it for all of us when you're done?
Thanks!!

Here it is... don't forget to change my name/contact info on the back before you print. Let me know if you need any more help with formatting stuff.

Attachments

• Booking Bucks.doc
    69 KB · Views: 329
That's fantastic - thanks so much!! I like the additions you made.

Nice idea!

When do you let the host redeem the Booking Bucks? At the booking host's show?

yes, i plan to let them cash them in at each futer host's show so it's really only costing me $10 per show.

1. How do I access the formatting tips for printing gift certificates?

To access the formatting tips for printing gift certificates, simply go to our Pampered Chef website and click on the "Maximize Your Gift Certificate Printing Efficiency" article. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a direct link to the article.

2. What type of printer should I use for maximum efficiency when printing gift certificates?

We recommend using a laser printer for printing gift certificates as they provide the best quality and clarity. However, if you do not have access to a laser printer, an inkjet printer can also work well.

3. Do I need special paper for printing gift certificates?

No, you do not need special paper for printing gift certificates. Regular printer paper is sufficient for printing our gift certificates. However, if you want to add a touch of luxury, you can use cardstock paper for a thicker and more professional feel.

4. Can I customize the formatting of the gift certificates?

Yes, you can customize the formatting of the gift certificates to fit your personal style or branding. Our formatting tips provide guidance on how to change the font, color, and layout of the gift certificates to make them unique to your business.

5. What if I am still having trouble with printing gift certificates after following the formatting tips?

If you are still having trouble with printing gift certificates after following our formatting tips, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to troubleshoot any issues and provide further guidance to ensure you can efficiently print your gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dragonflyz
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD