1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Marketing the Bridal Shower

1. AMTC

AMTC Member Gold Member

Hi -

I am doing a bridal show on Sunday and would like to market the Pampered Chef Bridal Shower -

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Do bridal parties do the PC shower as the ONLY shower for the bride or do they do it additionally? Incorporate it with a larger bridal shower?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jan 8, 2010
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

A sign at your booth saying "Ask Me About A Pampered Chef Bridal Shower" might help.
    A special drawing for anyone that books one and actually has the shower.
    I've seen the PC shower as the only shower and as a secondary shower.
    The biggest problem you will face will be that most of the future brides visiting your booth still has more than a year before the wedding. I would ask for contact info (Brides maid or mother) and permission to call closer to the wedding date.
    Good luck!

Jan 8, 2010
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Go to dollar store and get 2 or 3 different sized BIG wedding or bridal frames. In a big one I put the cover of a bridal show planner. In a small one a copy of the bridal show invites. In either a medium or another large one, put the photo of the young couple and the simple addi+ions small bowl stand.

If you want , add stainless cookware, forged cutlery knives and stack 3 stainlessbowls. Finish a table display off with as many glass prep bowls, pinch bowls and batter bowls you can. Good luck!

Jan 9, 2010
  4. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I get them to sign up while they are there. It takes less than 5 minutes. You need the basic information,wedding date, and a password they would like to use. I use the drawing slip for this and write the password on the back. The drawing for anyone who registers is a great idea too. Don't forget to bring information about the business opportunity. I recruited another vendor last year at a bridal event. Have fun!!

I have a follow up sheet I use to keep in touch with brides over a 6 month period. I can't get it to attach. If you pm with your email, I'll send it to you.

5. Chef Bobby

How did it go?

Jan 10, 2010
  6. I did a bridal event yesterday, which went REALLY WELL. I have a problem though... Pampered Chef won't let me use the registry stuff:( Everytime I try it just comes up with a red dot and nothing explaining why. I have about 20 people that want to do a registry and about 8 that are going to do a normal show. I just don't know what to do about all the registry clients.

Jan 11, 2010
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do with the registry. I always have the bride & groom set the registry up.

Jan 11, 2010
  8. Just to set up a registry like a bride and groom would. I have a few that asked me to put the info in for them. If you go to my webiste I don't even have the option for a registry. I have sold over 1250 in sales though.

Jan 11, 2010
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Hmm, I wonder if you need to log in as a customer instead of as yourself. Go to your website. If I remember correctly there's a spot at the bottom of the page for you to log in as a customer.

Jan 11, 2010
  10. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Are you 'qualified' yet? You have to have submitted $1250 in sales before you can have registries or on-line sales. If you are going to hit that soon, just wait and register them when you do hit it. If you are 'qualified' .... ummm...don't know. :)

Congrats on the success of the show!

Jan 11, 2010
  11. Pampered Chef Mommy

Pampered Chef Mommy Gold Member

Hey Miss Annie,

hers a suggestion. this is what I do at bridal shows and bridal events.

instead of the slip at bridal events i made up my own

1.name, email address
    2.address
    3.are you a bride or groom yes or no ( this question is for me to know for the door prize, I will only give the door prize out to brides, thats why i am there, for the brides and their grooms )
    4.wedding date, grooms name
    5.wedding shower, wedding reg, cook show, cat show, business. ( if you have a door prize then i put one for door prize only)
    6. Leading lady's Contact info name email phone best time to reach.

That's worked pretty good for me. And when i do bridal shwrs/ reg I ask if there are anyother brides to be in the house or is there anyone that they know of and that i am looking for refferals and tell them there is something in it for them if they want to know more about it ask me about it at the check out or mention it at the check out i have done it both ways. ( i ask the bride to be first if its ok and find out how she wants to do it) Since shes the ones getting the booking benefits

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  12. Pampered Chef Mommy

Pampered Chef Mommy Gold Member

I would call home office. I had a problem with that also when I started and they fixed it for me.

13. Chef Bobby

Don't go to your website. Use Cosultant's Corner. Managing Your Business. Bottom option. "Wedding Registry"

Jan 12, 2010
  14. Chef Bobby

At bridal shows I have a blank form that has all of the questions that the registry website has. I set it up for them.

Jan 12, 2010
  15. Bill Faber

Bill Faber Member Gold Member

Have you qualified yet? If you have not hit 1250 you do not have bridal registry yet. You need to be qualifed in order to set up a bridal registry and that maybe why your having difficulty. Get qualifed and then you can set them up. I noticed you only had a few shows maybe your close but not quite at that level. Hit the 1250 and it will show up on your web site.

Jan 14, 2010
Have something to add?