• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Successfully Market a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

In summary, at a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower, the organizer must have sold $1250 in products. To register for a registry, the organizer must have already hit that sales mark.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi -

I am doing a bridal show on Sunday and would like to market the Pampered Chef Bridal Shower -

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Do bridal parties do the PC shower as the ONLY shower for the bride or do they do it additionally? Incorporate it with a larger bridal shower?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A sign at your booth saying "Ask Me About A Pampered Chef Bridal Shower" might help.
A special drawing for anyone that books one and actually has the shower.
I've seen the PC shower as the only shower and as a secondary shower.
The biggest problem you will face will be that most of the future brides visiting your booth still has more than a year before the wedding. I would ask for contact info (Brides maid or mother) and permission to call closer to the wedding date.
Good luck!

Go to dollar store and get 2 or 3 different sized BIG wedding or bridal frames. In a big one I put the cover of a bridal show planner. In a small one a copy of the bridal show invites. In either a medium or another large one, put the photo of the young couple and the simple addi+ions small bowl stand.If you want , add stainless cookware, forged cutlery knives and stack 3 stainlessbowls. Finish a table display off with as many glass prep bowls, pinch bowls and batter bowls you can. Good luck!

I get them to sign up while they are there. It takes less than 5 minutes. You need the basic information,wedding date, and a password they would like to use. I use the drawing slip for this and write the password on the back. The drawing for anyone who registers is a great idea too. Don't forget to bring information about the business opportunity. I recruited another vendor last year at a bridal event. Have fun!!

I have a follow up sheet I use to keep in touch with brides over a 6 month period. I can't get it to attach. If you pm with your email, I'll send it to you.

I did a bridal event yesterday, which went REALLY WELL. I have a problem though... Pampered Chef won't let me use the registry stuff:( Everytime I try it just comes up with a red dot and nothing explaining why. I have about 20 people that want to do a registry and about 8 that are going to do a normal show. I just don't know what to do about all the registry clients.

kewlchika said:
I did a bridal event yesterday, which went REALLY WELL. I have a problem though... Pampered Chef won't let me use the registry stuff:( Everytime I try it just comes up with a red dot and nothing explaining why. I have about 20 people that want to do a registry and about 8 that are going to do a normal show. I just don't know what to do about all the registry clients.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do with the registry. I always have the bride & groom set the registry up.

Just to set up a registry like a bride and groom would. I have a few that asked me to put the info in for them. If you go to my webiste I don't even have the option for a registry. I have sold over 1250 in sales though.

Hmm, I wonder if you need to log in as a customer instead of as yourself. Go to your website. If I remember correctly there's a spot at the bottom of the page for you to log in as a customer.

kewlchika said:

Are you 'qualified' yet? You have to have submitted $1250 in sales before you can have registries or on-line sales. If you are going to hit that soon, just wait and register them when you do hit it. If you are 'qualified' .... ummm...don't know. :)

Congrats on the success of the show!

Hey Miss Annie,

hers a suggestion. this is what I do at bridal shows and bridal events.

instead of the slip at bridal events i made up my own

1.name, email address
2.address
3.are you a bride or groom yes or no ( this question is for me to know for the door prize, I will only give the door prize out to brides, thats why i am there, for the brides and their grooms )
4.wedding date, grooms name
5.wedding shower, wedding reg, cook show, cat show, business. ( if you have a door prize then i put one for door prize only)
6. Leading lady's Contact info name email phone best time to reach.

That's worked pretty good for me. And when i do bridal shwrs/ reg I ask if there are anyother brides to be in the house or is there anyone that they know of and that i am looking for refferals and tell them there is something in it for them if they want to know more about it ask me about it at the check out or mention it at the check out i have done it both ways. ( i ask the bride to be first if its ok and find out how she wants to do it) Since shes the ones getting the booking benefits

Last edited:
I would call home office. I had a problem with that also when I started and they fixed it for me.

Don't go to your website. Use Cosultant's Corner. Managing Your Business. Bottom option. "Wedding Registry"

At bridal shows I have a blank form that has all of the questions that the registry website has. I set it up for them.

kewlchika said:

Have you qualified yet? If you have not hit 1250 you do not have bridal registry yet. You need to be qualifed in order to set up a bridal registry and that maybe why your having difficulty. Get qualifed and then you can set them up. I noticed you only had a few shows maybe your close but not quite at that level. Hit the 1250 and it will show up on your web site.

What are some creative ways to market a bridal shower?

1. Utilize social media: Create a Facebook event page or Instagram hashtag to promote the bridal shower and engage with potential guests.

2. Collaborate with other wedding vendors: Partner with local florists, photographers, or event planners to cross-promote each other's services and reach a wider audience.

3. Offer special incentives: Consider offering a discount or free gift to guests who RSVP early or bring a certain number of friends to the shower.

4. Leverage word-of-mouth: Encourage the bride's family and friends to spread the word about the shower to their own networks.

5. Create eye-catching invitations: Design visually appealing invitations that include all the necessary details and encourage guests to RSVP.

How can I make sure the bridal shower appeals to a diverse group of guests?

1. Plan a variety of activities: Include a mix of traditional and modern shower activities to appeal to guests of all ages and interests.

2. Consider dietary restrictions: Take into account any dietary restrictions or allergies when planning the menu to ensure all guests can enjoy the food.

3. Choose a diverse guest list: Inviting guests from different backgrounds and relationships to the bride will add diversity to the shower.

4. Provide options for gifts: Include a mix of affordable and higher-priced gift options on the registry to accommodate guests with different budgets.

5. Incorporate personal touches: Consider incorporating elements that are meaningful to the bride and groom, such as cultural traditions or inside jokes, to make all guests feel included.

What are some effective ways to promote gift sales at a bridal shower?

1. Host a product demonstration: Showcasing products and their uses at the shower can encourage guests to purchase them.

2. Offer exclusive discounts: Provide special discounts or package deals for guests who buy products at the shower.

3. Create a registry: Having a registry makes it easy for guests to know what the couple wants and encourages them to purchase gifts from the company.

4. Provide free samples: Offering free samples of products can entice guests to purchase the full-size version.

5. Collaborate with the bride: Work with the bride to create a wish list of products she would love to receive as gifts and promote it to guests.

How can I use social media to market the bridal shower?

1. Create a Facebook event: Utilize the "Events" feature on Facebook to create an event page for the shower and invite guests.

2. Share sneak peeks: Share behind-the-scenes photos or videos of the shower preparations on Instagram or Facebook to generate excitement.

3. Use hashtags: Create a unique hashtag for the shower and encourage guests to use it when posting about the event.

4. Share testimonials: Share positive reviews or testimonials from previous bridal showers on social media to showcase the success of the event.

5. Run a social media contest: Encourage guests to share the event or products on social media for a chance to win a prize, such as a gift basket or discount on products.

How can I make the bridal shower memorable for the bride and guests?

1. Personalize the decorations: Incorporate the bride's favorite colors, themes, or hobbies into the shower decorations to make it unique and special.

2. Include interactive activities: Plan activities that involve all guests, such as a games or DIY projects, to create a fun and memorable experience.

3. Have a photo booth: Set up a photo booth with fun props for guests to take pictures and create lasting memories.

4. Create a scrapbook or guest book: Have guests write messages or share memories in a scrapbook or guest book that the bride can cherish as a keepsake.

5. Give out party favors: Show appreciation to guests by giving out small gifts or party favors that they can take home as a reminder of the special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
newyawksue
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012