• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mardi Gras

annew

Nov 1, 2005
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for a Mardi Gras theme show. I have one coming up @ the end of Feb.

I'm wondering if you have any ideas for recipes too....

Thanks so much
Anne Winchester
Future Director

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
My recruiter will be sending me a recipe for a Mardi Gras King Cake that they do at their shows during the season. I will post it for you as soon as she emails it to me!

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Mardi Gras King Cake.doc
    25 KB · Views: 381

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I put together one last year. I bought several strands of beads from a part supply store for tossing out during my demo for participation. I made the (I can't remember now if it was jambalaya or gumbo) from our Soups, Stews, Chilis recipe cards. I made, but you can buy rather cheaply masks for myself and my host to wear during the party. It was great fun!! I put the baby in the stew because I didn't have a recipe for King Cake. Worked out just fine. Also, for ambience I purchased a Cajun music cd from Target ($9.99). It helped set the mood when guests arrived. I played it as they were arriving and after the demo during checkout and eating.

Good luck!! These shows can be a ton of fun.