1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Mardi Gras

1. annew

annew Member

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for a Mardi Gras theme show. I have one coming up @ the end of Feb.

I'm wondering if you have any ideas for recipes too....

Thanks so much
    Anne Winchester
    Future Director

Jan 18, 2006
  2. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

My recruiter will be sending me a recipe for a Mardi Gras King Cake that they do at their shows during the season. I will post it for you as soon as she emails it to me!

Jan 18, 2006
  3. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

Jan 18, 2006
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I put together one last year. I bought several strands of beads from a part supply store for tossing out during my demo for participation. I made the (I can't remember now if it was jambalaya or gumbo) from our Soups, Stews, Chilis recipe cards. I made, but you can buy rather cheaply masks for myself and my host to wear during the party. It was great fun!! I put the baby in the stew because I didn't have a recipe for King Cake. Worked out just fine. Also, for ambience I purchased a Cajun music cd from Target ($9.99). It helped set the mood when guests arrived. I played it as they were arriving and after the demo during checkout and eating.

Good luck!! These shows can be a ton of fun.

Jan 18, 2006
  5. annew

annew Member

Thank you so much for the recipe I can't wait to try it :)

Anne Winchester

Jan 19, 2006
  6. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Jan 19, 2006
Have something to add?