• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Get Help with Opening the Latest Issue

In summary, "My March Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special offers for the month of March. It can be accessed by signing up for the email list, visiting the website, or requesting a physical copy from a Pampered Chef consultant. The newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for customers and is only available in English at this time. While submissions are not accepted, feedback and suggestions for future editions are welcome.
staceychef2005
I need help can someone tell me if it opens.

Attachments

• marchnewsletter1.pdf
    544.2 KB · Views: 363
It opened but had a few formating issues.... Are you going to put it directly in an email or as an attachment???

Might want to change the top it says NEW and not NEWS

Related to March Newsletter: Get Help with Opening the Latest Issue

1. What is "My March Newsletter"?

"My March Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special offers for the month of March. It is a great way to stay updated on all things Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access "My March Newsletter"?

You can access "My March Newsletter" by signing up for our email list or by visiting our website. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in "My March Newsletter"?

Yes, "My March Newsletter" often includes exclusive deals and discounts for our customers. Be sure to read through the newsletter carefully to take advantage of these special offers.

4. Can I contribute to "My March Newsletter"?

Unfortunately, "My March Newsletter" is created by our team at Pampered Chef and we do not accept submissions. However, we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future editions.

5. Is "My March Newsletter" available in other languages?

At this time, "My March Newsletter" is only available in English. However, we are always looking to expand and improve our services, so stay tuned for any updates on different language options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen Weber